Chapter Nineteen

How are we doing tonight? 😊

Tristan

I sat down on the bed, leaning my head against the headboard. Tiana sat down on the bed, folding her legs.

"So this is where you've been all day?" She asks, dubiously.

"Where else would i be? Honestly I wanted to leave but well mom begged me to stay so.... Yeah whatever."

I didn't know why I called her in here, when I was heading to the kitchen for my share of food. I saw her standing near the steps, yelling in her phone. I guess I wanted to help calm her down.

She seemed agitated so I only wanted to help her out. I ended up asking her to join me here in my room. Ahhh stupid stupid Tristan. God she looked so fuckable in that red mini dress.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asks.

"No i don't."

"Talking about it might help you cope."

"Don't wanna talk about it... you know what I want?"

"No i don't."

I grabbed her by the hand, pulling her forward. Her eyes were wide.

"T..... Tristan."

I sucked her earlobe into my mouth, she shivers in my arms. "I want to fuck you." I whispered in her ears.

".... i... wait...."

I ground her ass against my harden shaft. Her hands fisted in my shirt as she continues shaking in my arms. I wanted her so badly right now.

Channeling my anger into someone else will probably be a good thing for me. I ran my hands over her curves...

"Y.... you're not doing this.... t.... to....."

"I'm doing this because I want you. Cathy interrupt our play time yesterday."

*sex alert!*

I pulled her buttons open one by one.... exposing her dark, smooth skin. My mouth waters in anticipation. I can't wait, I wanted her underneath me right now! I ripped the dress open and she whines.

"This dress was new."

"I'll buy it back for you...." I said, peppering kisses down her neck.

I pushed at her bra straps. I didn't want to think about what transpired downstairs couple hours ago. I didn't want her to look at me in disgust. I'm an Illegitimate child, a bastard. The cause of Martha's grief. If this is the last time I'll get to touch her, i wanted to do it without thinking about all that she witness. Tiana tugs at my pants, pulling the zipper open.... she pulls out my harden shaft.

Her small hands jerks me up and down. I groaned as I sucked on her neck. I wanted to fuck her so hard... hear her screams echoing throughout the room.... I wanted our bodies to come together as one.

Once was really not enough. She kneels on the bed, her shoulder length hair tickles my face as I pulled at her panties.

".... be gentle with me....." She says.

I licked the underside of her neck and she tilts her head back, giving me complete access to her warm flesh. I wanted to leave my mark on her sweet flesh....

I pull her brassiere down, exposing her ample breast. I swirled my tongue around her perky nipples, sucking it inside of my mouth. She whimpers. I ignored her... sucking and rolling her nipples between my fingers until she becomes a quivering, shouting mess.

I could feel her wetness dripping on my leaking shaft. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her. I wrapped my arm around her waist, steadying her. I rubbed my leaking cock against her warm glistening hole.

".... Tristan..." She whimpers.
I pressed a kiss to her shoulder. Can't believe I'm sitting here teasing myself.... I should maybe put on a condom but no i wanted to fuck her bare just like the first time. I wanted to feel her squeezing on my shaft, milking me.

"P.... please." She begs.

"Now now you don't have to beg." I whispered.

Her lips wobbles.

"Gonna cry for it...."

"Fuck you...." She said huskily.
I impaled her on my cock, she throws her head back crying out. Good thing the room is sound proof. God she felt so fucking good.... I lift her hips, my cock glistens with her wetness.

"You wanted this badly didn't you?"

I brought her right down. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blade. Squeezing her ass I continued pumping in and out of her tightness. God this is unlike anything I've ever felt in my whole entire life.

I fisted my hand into her hair, she pressed her forehead against mine. Her lips were slack as she breaths hard. Covering her lips with mine, I quickly slid down on the bed. Rolling us over so that she was beneath me.

Her legs opens, I stared at where we were connected. Pulling out i thrust right back inside, the bed creaks underneath us.... I didn't care honestly. Tiana felt so fucking good.

She arches her back as I thrust into her brutally that night in the alley I was holding back because well we were doing it up against a dirty wall.

Tonight I didn't have to hold back I can give it to her however I wanted. Our moans and groans echoes off the walls.... I felt her trembling underneath me. Her legs tightens around me. Her sweat slick body pressed against my clothed one.

".... I.... I.... can't...." She stutters.

I nipped her shoulder. Rocking inside of her, i pushed my shaft deep inside of her. She arches her back, gripping the sheets.

"Umph.... ahhh.... gonna.... cum...."

I pulled my shaft out all the way, leaving only the tip inside. Gripping her hips I slammed in.... Tiana gasp, her lips open in shock.

"T.... Tristan!" She shouts.

I covered her lips with mine, swallowing her shouts. Her pussy clamps down on my cock. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, I felt my balls draw up. Squeezing down hard on her leg, I pushed deep inside of her... my cock pulse.... I shivered as I felt the the first rope of cum shoot from the tip of my cock.

Tiana bites down on my lips, trembling. A single tear slid free from her eyes.... I'm such a bad person for cuming inside of her.....

Yeah I know.... Sex....