Chapter Fifty-Three

Taylor

I gripped the steering wheel, how dare he! How dare, she allow him to touch what was rightfully mine. My body felt as heavy as lead. My neck still hurts from that bruising touch of his one day ago. I banged my fist against the steering wheel.

How dare she, do this to me! She walked out on me one year, three months ago. I never asked her to leave. She was the one who left on her own free will. I never expected her to move on, I honestly thought we were taking a break! A fucking break! I was the one who took her virginity! She promised me forever, she was mine.

How could she allow that white fucker, to touch her like that! My finger nails dug into the steering wheel. Her head thrust back and she lets out a scream.... Damnit! Damnit! Fuck! Her body belongs to me, not him! How dare she! How dare she! I slammed my fist, down on the steering wheel continuously. All I could see was red.

I stomp the brakes, the car alarm went off. Tiana pushed at the crackers. Her eyes were wide with shock as she looked around, trying to figure out in which, direction the noise came from. Pushing the key in the engine, I started up my car. Reversing, I sped off down the empty road.

I wanted to go back there and push them off that fucking cliff, but I already know I could not be irrational. First thing is first, I needed a plan.

A plan of some sort, because I swear to God. This isn't gonna end like this. I'm gonna put that white guy in a coffin, no matter the cost and as for that whore.... I'll teach her a lesson. By the time I'm finish with her she'll know, that she should never ever cross me again. I've given her more than enough chances, but now she is gonna learn her lesson the hard way.

Two hours later

"Your father is ready to see you." My father's secretary said, crowding my personal space.

I flipped the news paper close. Grabbing my jacket from the back of the couch, i pushed past her. My shoes squeaked against the, glass tiles of my father's office. This is the only way. Opening the door, I stepped inside the dinky office.

My father was dressed in one of his many expensive suits, he was reclining in his chair, smoking as usual. His second in command sat in one of the single couches on the left side of the room.

"Taylor to what, do I owe the pleasure?" He asked, he didn't even make a move to stand up.

I heard the door close behind me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I've always hated coming here. "....sit." He demanded.

I nodded my head, pulling out one of the chairs, I sat down heavily. "Father I have a request."

He smiled, slyly at me. "A request eh? This is not how things works around here Taylor."

"I know... and that is why I decided to take you up on your offer. I'll do the job for you, but in return you have to do something for me."

He chuckled. "You sound just like your old man."

"I learned from the best."

My father leans forward, he took another draw from his cigarette. Puffing the smoke from his nose, he turns his attention to me.

"Now tell me, what is this request."

I know this chapter is short. I'm sorry. I wanted to give you an insight on.... The big guy up top. 😅 I'm sorry if this story is becoming a bore....

See you on the next update. Hopefully. Goodnight or morning pumpkins.