1. "You Can See Me?"

Jisung let out a small sigh as he got into the taxi that awaited his family in front of Incheon Airport. Climbing into the backseat he adjusted in the seat and plugged his earbuds back into his ears while scrolling through his Instagram feed. His family had just moved back to his home country South Korea from Malaysia. To say he was excited to comeback was an understatement. Yes he was excited but at the same time a bit bummed out to leave his friends. Lucky for him though he made a few online that were apparently going to the same High School that he was suppose to attend. He couldn't wait to finally meet Bang Chan, Felix and Seungmin. Blinking a few times when his phone let out a small 'Ding' to indicate he got a message.

ITS HAPPENING!!

KANGAROO
JISUNG! ARE YOU IN KOREA YET!??

SEUNGSHINE
Oh My God! Are you?? Let's meet soon!

SQUIRRELBOY
YES! Just got off the PLANE. I'm on my way to my HOUSE!!

MEMELIX
BRO! BUT DO U KNO DAE WAE!!???

SEUNGSHINE
omg...Felix STFU-

SQUIRREL BOY
YES I KNO DAE WAE BRO!!

KANGAROO
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MEMELIX
THEN WE SHALL MAKE U OUR QWEN!!

SEUNGSHINE
oh god... I'm done. I can't...text us when you get settled in!

Jisung let out a laugh at Seungmin's attitude not even realizing how much time went by because the taxi was already pulling up to the large two story house. It was a pretty maroon color with a beautiful front yard with lots of flowers. The boys mother being the first out and heading into the house and Jisung quickly scrambled out to catch up to her. The women already tackling her husband into a hug who had came a few days earlier to get all the boxes moved in properly. Jisung followed quick in his mothers footsteps giving the man a hug as well before going further into the house. It was comfortable and homey to him. A grin formed on his lips no longer thinking about his old home but instead what memories he would make in his new home.

"Sungie, I already placed all you're boxes in one of the rooms. I know you love seeing the nature so you have the one with the biggest window." His father said sending him a wink. With the knew information Jisung didn't waste a second and sprinted up the stairs excited to see this so called view. Peeking into each room untill he finally found his. A bright grin forming on his lips as he looked around taking in the whole room before turning to go to the window and look outside. Being able to see the sun start to set made him feel warm inside as he admired the oranges and pinks that was soon consumed by the dark blues of the night.
Taking in the view one last time he let out a happy sigh before turning on his heel so he could start setting up the room.

Though when he turned he suddenly came face to face with a boy slightly taller then him, his features seemed soft but mature at the same time and dark fringes slightly covering his eyes. Jisung was caught off guard by how handsome he was before he was finally able to process that a stranger was standing in his bedroom. His eyes suddenly going wide and he was about to let out a scream when the boys hand suddenly slapped over his mouth to muffle any sound that came out, but his eyes were also doubled in sized to match Jisungs who now wore a more baffled gaze.

"Y-you can see me?" The unknown boy stuttered out surprised and in pure shock.
The voice was angelic to Jisung and he just found himself dumbly nodding a yes to the question.

-----------------------
HEYO~ and Welcome.....
TO cHAn's KItcHen!!
Jk jk

But hello, hi...how are you? Haha...I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Will update soon!
Byeeeeee~♡
RubberDucky outtttt!