15. "Cute~"

"Son...You're alive!"

Seungmin's and Jisung's eyes went wide at Wonpil's sudden exclamation. Jisung was frozen in shock at his fathers words and that's when he felt his mothers hold loosen on him so she too could move over to his new found "brother."

Seungmin not knowing what to do as he was suddenly encased in a tight hug by the two adults though instead of moving away he seemed to instantly relax into such a warm embrace that he never really experienced before.

'This feels nice...theres so much love...so warm' The red head thought melting into the adults.

Jisung just stood off to the side watching the scene before he was startled by Minho who appeared next to him almost giving him a heart attack making him yelp in surprise.

"Yah! I told you to stop doing that!" He hissed gaining the other three's attention and interrupting the reunion.

"Minho! I'm surprised you didn't come down earlier." Moonbyul stated causing Seungmin and Jisung to once again look to the woman surprised.

"Wait you can see him too!?" Jisung screamed. His mother nodding a yes in reply and Jisung instantly felt his face flush rememebering all those times his mother had came into his room when he and Minho were cuddling.

"OKAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Seungmin suddenly shouted finally finding his voice. Jisung snapped out of his thoughts as well before nodding and placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah! What he said! First you say he's your son and now I know you can see ghost as well!? What the hell is happening-" the squirrel like boy fumed throwing his hands in the air just to so how aggravated he was.

The two adults sighed and motioned to the dining room table for all of them to go sit at. Once everyone had settled at the table including Minho the three just stared at the two adults waiting for them to explain.

"So...first things first let me explain the whole ghost thing. " Moonbyul started glancing over at Minho who looked at her with a soft smile since he already knew the story from when he first found out that she could see him.

Flashback too the day Jisung first went to meet Chan, Seungmin and Felix

Minho sighed as he stared at the wall once again thinking about everything that had happened.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" Minho heard a soft sweet voice asked causing him to frown and turn around since it definitely wasn't Jisung's. In fact once the boy had turned around he had came face to face with the boys mother.

"Mrs.Han? You can see me?" He asked surprised and the woman just let out a chuckle while nodding a few times.

"I can indeed.. I'm the reason our Jisungie can see you as well. Though no need to worry my husband can't " Moonbyul winked teasingly at him causing Minho to clear his throat a bit embarrassed meaning that the woman had seen everything that happened in the kitchen just a few minutes ago.

Noticing the blush on the boys cheeks the woman let out a bright laugh and patted the boys shoulder.

"Don't worry so much yeah? I think it's funny how Jisungie acts around you. I've never seen him this way before" She grinned before moving to sit down on the table.

After a few minutes of staying silent and trying to get the blush to go away he finally spoke again."Do you mind...me asking how?" Minho asked while settling down on a chair staring at the women curious on how she could see him.