10."Best Birthday..."

Unknowingly to him though Seungmin had been talking to a teacher not to far away and witnessed the whole thing.

Seungmin's POV

I was talking to my math teacher about the upcoming project we had to do just wanting to make sure I wasn't missing anything important.

I was glancing around for a moment quickly before my eyes landed on Jisung who was walking down the hall not all that far away from me. I was about to call out to him but he stopped suddenly and stared at something.

Raising a brow curiously I soon noticed there were a bunch of presents and stuff around and I figured it was Minho's old locker again.

"Seungmin? Seungmin hello?" The teacher's hand was waving in front of my face and I snapped out of my thoughts to look back to her with a smile.

"Sorry about that, spacing out..." I apologized and bowed my head while she just nodded.

"Was that all you needed to know?" She asked and I nodded again this time to show that I had nothing else to ask. She grinned and turned to walk away and I was quick to snap my attention back to Jisung who had just shoved something in his backpack from the pile of gifts.

'What is he doing?' I frowned before watching him look around again as if making sure no one was watching before he was rushing to the exit.

I knew there was something weird going on. Actually I knew as soon as we had showed the new boy the locker the day before and he magically seemed to already know about Minho.

The way he looked at the locker was filled with pure worry and sadness I noticed as well. Also when the announcement had happened earlier in the day I noticed how he seemed listen closely with an expression of pure sadness etched onto his face but he was also getting flustered as well leaving me more confused.

"He's much weirder then I thought.." I sighed before my thoughts slowly seemed to come together remembering something else that stood out.

"Wait...he mentioned ghost today as well..." I muttered trying to wrap my head around what it could mean.

The memory seeming to cause a light bulb to go off in my head. "No way-" My eyes went wide and before I knew it I was dashing out the door to try and catch up with Jisung. Panting lightly as I got to the parking lot and saw him leaving already.

"Shit.." I quickly got into my own car and started to follow after him though being careful not to get caught by him either. Not that he had ever seen my car before but he would definitely recognize me if he saw my face.

I was following him for about 15 minutes until he was pulling into a drive way in which I figured was his house. My eyes going over the maroon building taking it in before widening in realization.

"Isn't this Minho's old house?" I whispered in shock. My gaze then shifting to Jisung again who was getting out of the car and walking up the pathway to the house but the boy stopped and was suddenly waving excitedly at the roof...?

I frowned confused as I watched the boy as he seemed to keep staring at nothing.

I then saw something that jumped down from the roof and I jumped back a bit surprised that there was something or more so someone actually there.

I squinted a bit at the mystery boy that Jisung was talking to. I couldn't get a good look at the other boys face noticing his hair was slightly covering his it. Letting out a small huff in fustration since I couldn't tell who it was.

Sighing softly I was about to drive off when I saw Jisung pull something from his bag and hand it over to the boy.

It looked like a stuffed animal. 'So that's what he took...' I muttered but then my gaze snapped back to the other boy who's face I could suddenly see as he ran his fingers through his hair pushing the dark locks out of his eyes.