8. "How Do You..."

Looking at the time on the dashboard Jisung grinned a bit seeing it was a few minutes before 2pm meaning he was right on time to meet his friends.

Getting out of the car he locked it before heading into the cafe. He took in a deep breath loving the aroma of coffee and different baked goods.

Jisung's eyes roaming around the cozy cafe trying to see if his friends were there yet. "JISUNG! OVER HERE MATE!" A deep but loud voice yelled.

Jisung grinned and whipped his head around to the source knowing exactly who it was. His eyes landing on a boy with freckles decorating his face and bright orange hair styled perfectly ontop of his head.

"FELIXXXXXX!!!" He shouted back instantly moving over to him and tackling the boy into a hug that was happily returned.

"CHAN! SEUNGMIN! Good to see you guys too!" He grinned as he was then tackled in a hug by a blonde haired male who he could instantly tell was Chan. Seungmin being the normal one decided on a high five instead but then he ended up hugging the boy as well.

"Ahhh I couldn't help it!" Seungmin laughed as he pulled away and the four all settled into the booth that the others were seated at just a moment again. Jisung couldn't help but bounce up and down in the seat.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you guys! It's like a dream come true~" Jisung squealed which caused both Chan and Felix to coo over the boys excitement while Seungmin just nodded in agreement while pushing his glasses up his nose.

"So how are you liking it so far?" Seungmin asked while taking a sip of his drink. Jisung's head tilting to look at the boy with cherry red hair.

"I love it. Everything is finally settled and the house is situated. My room is perfect-" The honey blonde haired boy said while reaching for Felix's drink and taking a sip of it.

"Hey! That's mine!" Felix pouted and crossed his arms over his chest with a huff. Chan letting out a bright laugh and ruffled his brothers hair before pushing his drink over to the younger.

"Have mine Lix~ I'm not a big fan of coffee anyway." Chan grinned before looking to Jisung again that was still innocently sipping on the stolen drink.

It had been about 45 minutes and the boys just sat there talking and getting to know about Jisung even more.

"So where are you living? We should have a sleepover!" The older Australian said excitedly Felix eagerly perking up at the idea and nodding in agreement.

"Oh yeah! It would be so much fun!" Felix chimed in while  Seungmin also nodded in agreeing.

"YES!" Jisung grinned completely forgetting the situation he was in for a split second before his eyes went wide. "I-I a-actualy I'm not sure- My Dad isn't big on letting people stay over-" He lied. Jisung knew that his parents were more then happy to let his friends over but Jisung wasn't sure how they would react to the fact he was living in Minho's old house. Which was a house that the others probably never wanted to go to again.

The three other boys frowned at Jisung's sudden change in behavior and eyed him suspiciously. They all looked ready to ask questions causing Jisung to panic a bit trying to figure out how to avoid questions.

"Hey- you guys said the school is near by right? Can we go there and look around?" He asked suddenly changing the subject. Felix and Chan seeming to instantly grin forgetting about the awkward moment that had just happened and nodded happily. Though Seungmin still seemed to stare at the new boy in deep thought.

"Oh! Yes lets do that! You'll be starting tomorrow right!?" Felix asked excitedly already knowing that most of Jisung's classes were with him seeing that he was able to sneak a peek at his friends schedule while in the office earlier that day.