23."No longer exist...?"

"Okay well from what I can see Minho's last destination should be his were he rest. It will happen within the next few hours. Noticing it would be his last site this when he would disappear. We need to cast the spell as soon as that happens. The time between him disappearing and him ascending to heaven is the only time the spell will work."Moonbyul gazed at the three boys in front of her and smiled determinedly before looking back at the book. Flipping through a few pages to find the correct spell needed noticing it had been quiet a few years since she last needed to use it so had some trouble finding it at first.

"Alright...I'm going to need to go out to buy what's needed. Noticing it's still early we can go tonight better to get it done sooner then later. Though we may need some help noticing we need to go to the grave site to dig up Minho's body. The potion will be able to recarnate his body to its orginal form. Then you two and I will need to cast the spell right after for it to work. " She spoke while letting her gaze drift over the old wrinkled pages.

"Okay...God. I still can't believe this. I guess....we need to go explain this to the guys." Jisung mutter running his fingers through his fluffy blond locks. Seungmin and Minho nodding in agreement while Moonbyul clapped her hands together.

"Alright then, you boys go do that while I go buy and prepare everything. We go at Midnight." She finished the boys nodded before getting up and starting to make their way back down stairs to the waiting group of boys who were being forced to listen to jeongin sing and watch the baby shark video.

Seungmin clapping his hands together to get the boys attention and once he did he gave them a serious look causing them to glance at one another confused.

"So guys. Good news. Theres a way to bring Minho back-" he started.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Chan shouted before Felix was springing up as well.

"What the fuck!? That's kinda creepy-" He whined causing Changbin to roll his eyes and pull his boyfriend back onto his lap.

"Yes I know, but it's what Minho wants." Jisung added in giving the group a small smile. "Either way we're going to need your guys help..." he finished off causing Seungmin to nod in agreement.

"Yes, and we're going to need help from well a couple of you. We can't all go there we'd get caught."Seungmin muttered glancing over the group. "Chan,Woojin and Changbin Hyung you guys should come with us. You all were his best friends or closets to him after all. " He smiled apologetically to Felix,Jeongin and Hyunjin but they nodded in understanding.

"I agree plus Jeongin doesn't need to be around for this. Mom would kill me if something happened to him." Hyunjin sighed while Jeongin just rolled his eyes.

"I'm an adult!" He huffed causing the rest to snicker. Chan reaching over to pinch the boys cheek.

"Cute~" The blonde cooed causing the youngest to once again let out a small huff annoyed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Anyway...Hyung's please help us out." Jisung asked clasping his hands together in a pleading action. The three males in question just nodding and giving a thumbs up happy to help.

"Of course, Jisungie. It would mean the world to have our best friend back." Woojin smiled. The boy not being able to hold back how thankful he was sprung forward to give the elder a tight hug. In which Woojin returned with a chuckle.

"So what do we have to do?" Changbin questioned curiously while playing with his boyfriend's small hands.

"Well...you see....we kinda have to go dig up Minho's body-" Jisung mumbled glancing at the ghost before looking back at the other.