24. "Remember Me..."

It was currently 10:45pm and the five boys plus Minho were all once again settled in the livingroom. Chan and Woojin still cuddled up to one another whispering sweet words into each others ears. Changbin was on a video call with a whiney Felix while Jisung was settled on his ghost boyfriends lap next to his brother. The two of them practicing the spell they would need to use in a bit.

Jisung constantly stumbling over his words feeling way to nervous at what was going to happen. His hands were shaking and he couldn't stop squirming on the ghost lap and soon enough Minho found himself pushing the boy off. Jisung being sent flying to the other side of the couch with a gasp.

"What was that for!?" He whined while Minho rolled his eyes a bit before giving the boy a rather amused look.

"Because you won't stop moving- you'll end up causing problem that we don't have time to take care of!" The elder of the two hissed causing Seungmin to snicker softly at his now flustered brother.

"Oh- sorry!" He squeaked before he was once again crawling closer to his boyfriend and just hugging his waist happily while Minho wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pressed a little peck to the tip of his nose.

Of course to the other three boys the scene looked rather hilarious since it look like Jisungs arms were just floating in the air but they knew something rather cute was probably happening.

Getting lost in there own little conversations again for awhile but just like Moonbyul had predicted the moment it hit 11pm the room started to feel rather chilly. The windows suddenly slamming open causing all the boys to flinch(Jisung shrieking) and look around in surprise. In Jisungs case horror noticing it scared the crap out of him.

Leaves flying into the room with an aggressive wind starting to swirl around the ghost. Minho's eyes going wide since his disappearances was never so extreme before. The sucking feeling feeling way to intense and painful for someone that wasn't supposed to feel much of anything.

"J-Jisung!!" He screamed loud enough that even Chan, Woojin, and Changbin's eyes snapped opened in even more shock noticing it was the first time they heard the ghost speak louder then a whisper.

Jisung springing up snapping out of his frightened state and reaching for Minho but the moment their fingers brushed together the ghost disappeared into the wind.

"Minho!" The boy cried out from not being able to hold on to him. The wind suddenly disappearing and windows once again slamming shut causing the elder twin to jump in surprise once again.

"Jisung- we need to go now! It will take us close to an hour to get to the grave yard and mom just sent me a text saying she was heading there!" Seungmin rushed out. Changbin and Woojin already up out of their seats and heading outside while Chan moved over to Jisung to pat his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Jisung. It will all work out you'll see him again." He smiled softly. Jisung staring at the elder with wide eyes still worried but at Chans words he took a deep breath and nodded a few times.

"Yeah you're right. Everything will work out just fine. Love always wins after all...right?" He whispered and Chan nodded giving a thumbs up.

"Always! Now let's go!" The Aussie grinned and Jisung nodded following the elder out of the house before remembering something.

"I'll be right there! Give me a second!" He yelled out to the boys in the car and to Chan who was just about to get in.

"Alright! Hurry!" Changbin yelled and the boy just nodded before rushing back into the house and up the stairs. Slamming his bedroom door open he looked around a bit frantically trying to find exactly what he wanted.