17. "I forgive you.."

LATER THAT NIGHT

MINHO'S POV

A 14 year old Minho roamed the quiet and dark house in search for his father. He had gotten hungry and finally decided to leave his bedroom. It had been 2 weeks since his mother left. He no longer had anymore tears left to cry for the passing of his mother and he knew she'd want him to stay strong anyway. She was always his support and shoulder to lean on. Somehow even though she was gone he could still feel her warmth surrounding him.

Stepping into a room he froze at the completely trashed livingroom. Glass everywhere from vases that had been knocked over. Dents in the walls showing that they had been punched quiet a few times. That's when his eyes landed on his father crouched down in a corner staring at broken picture frame.

"D-dad?" The boy called out worried and the man instantly shot his head up glaring at the teen.

"You fucking piece of shit" the man growled and stood from his spot moving over to the now shaking boy.

"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FUCKING FAULT! SHE WOULD'VE NEVER DIED IF YOU HAD WOKEN UP FAST ENOUGH!" The adult hissed raising his hand and sending a hard smack across the boys cheek causing him to stumble to the ground in shock while gripping his now throbbing cheek.

A few more slaps and kicks sent to the boys side before he was left curled up on the floor gripping his sides as tears streamed down his cheeks.

The man rolling his eyes at the trembling and pained boy before he was stumbling out the house muttering about how he needed more to drink. The boy shuddered in pain and cried out for help unable to move.

"Minho? Hey..Minho its okay" His vision was blurred from the tears as he struggled to make out the person standing above him. The blurred figure crouching down and wrapping his arms around the crying boy. Minho melted into the warmth of the person and sighed as all the pain, sadness and anger melted away.

He still couldn't completely make out who it was but the voice was soothing and filled with love. It was a voice that could make even his worst days the best ones.

"Babe...please wake up" the voice said again and he felt himself being shaken a bit.

'Wake up?' I frowned but after a few seconds my eyes suddenly shot open coming face to face with the beautiful squirrel like boy he had come to love.

I watched as he smiled at me before slowly pulling me into a tight hug. "You're okay...I'm here. No ones going to hurt you again."

I heard Jisung whisper into my ear and instantly felt myself calm down as I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you so much..." I whispered in a broken sob not even realizing that I had been crying.

"I love you too" I felt Jisung cup my cheeks and turn my head up to look at him. A sweet smile on his lips as we gazed into each others eyes. It was impossible to not return the smile and once I finally did he pressed his lips against mine in a short sweet kiss before pulling away again.

"Come on...lets go back to sleep." He said while shifting back down on the bed to get comfortable. Though I didnt move at first as I just watched him in pure admiration.

"Hurry up!" I blinked at the sudden whine and chuckled faintly at the pout on his lips. Instantly I had laid back down wrapping my boyfriend up in my arms and instantly fell back to sleep with a smile on my lips.

Next day

Jisung, Seungmin and I were currently in the livingroom watching some horror movie. I wasn't paying much attention noticing it was all on the boy that was curled up on my lap absolutely terrified of what played on the screen.