11. "Always Be Happy.."

It was around 2am when Jisung found himself stirring awake with a yawn. He had been asleep for hours now and even missed dinner.

Glancing out the window shortly he noticed the heavy rain that was falling and started to wonder if Minho was outside noticing he wasn't beside him on the couch anymore causing a frown to form on the boys lips.

Sitting up from the couch Jisung let out a low groan while stretching out his arms. Standing he then shuffled to the kitchen grabbing a few snacks and a cola before he was heading up to his room figuring he'd work on the homework he never did since he was no longer tired and possible work on some music.

Once in the room he looked around though not seeing Minho anywhere just confirmed his thoughts that he was outside in the rain causing him to pout.

"Geez I know he can't get sick but still-" The 18 year old muttered and made his way to the window pushing it open and sticking his head out a bit getting ready to call for the boy but something else caught his attention.

Jisung squinted at the figure that stood in the pouring rain who was just staring straight at his bedroom window. He seemed to be deep in thought about something as he just continued to stare not even seeming to notice someone was in fact in the window he was looking at.

Confused Jisung took in the stranger features being able to see his slightly pale skin that seemed to glow in contrast to the dark night sky.

His brown orbs seemed dull as if he had no will to live on. 'Is he crying?' Jisung frowned before continuing to look over the boy on the sidewalk.

The person slightly slouched forward from his clothes being soaked in the rain but what then caught Jisung's attention was the bright blonde strands of hair that stuck out of the person hoodie.

"Chan Hyung??" The boy suddenly called out in realization and said boy snapped out of his thoughts to look at the person he didnt realize was in the window.

"J-jisung? What...are you doing here?" Chan stuttered out a bit surprised to see his friend but Jisung didn't answer. Instead he was motioning for the boy to wait before he was dashing out of his room, down the stairs and outside.

Grabbing an umbrella on the way and opening it as soon as he got out. He quickly made his way around the house to where Chan was still standing waiting like he was told and held the umbrella over the elders head.

"Hyung you'll get sick for being in the rain like this." The younger scolded ignoring the olders still confused eyes.

"Come on. Come inside." Jisung mumbled taking hold of Chan's wrist and dragging the boy into the house who surprisingly didn't go against the others wishes.

Once inside Chan let out a sigh at the warm air that hit his cold wet face and lightly shook off the drenched hoodie he was wearing.

Jisung disappearing for a few minutes but was quick to come back with a few towels and clothes to give the elder.

With hearing all the commotion Minho had came back inside and gave Jisung some of his old clothes that he had in a bundle that was hidden within the floor boards since he knew Jisungs clothes wouldn't fit Chan.

Why he had a bundle hidden is for another time that Jisung would definitely remember to ask about.

Once Chan had shuffled into the bathroom to change Jisung glanced over to the boy with a pout forming on his lips.

"What am I supposed to do?" He whispered yelled to the ghost in a complete panic who just stood there unfazed from seeing his past crush and friend in his old house leaving Jisung confused that there was no reaction from the ghost.