12 "True Happiness..." Part 1

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Mention of suicide and slightly intimate scene.

Chan's POV
The day of Minho's birthday

Today was the day.

The day that marked the third year of his old friends death.

The day that would've been that friends 20th birthday.

Sighing softly I turned onto my side still surround by my warm fluffy blankets I was rolled up in on my bed. Glancing at the time I sighed noticing it was already 11am.

Almost half the day was gone and my second class would've been starting by now.
I lucky was able to convince Woojin and avoid going to University today. I just wasn't in the mood to sit through classes. I wouldn't be paying attention anyway and I didn't feel like having a bunch a people ask me what was wrong either.

My normal bubbly and happy personality being wiped away to leave a completely different person.

A sad, depressed and guilt ridden person.

This is how I got every year on Minho's birthday. Even though I accepted everything that happened and had tried to move on to live a happily life like he was told to do.

"I'm okay...Its fine. Don't worry about me. I'll always be with you...with all of you. Be happy for me...Always be happy and live life to the fullest..."

Minho's voice rang through my ears again as I thought back to the dream I had that night of his death. It always relaxed me to an extent but I still couldn't help but let the guilt eat me up.

Feeling the bed dip from a sudden weight that was on it I stayed silent until I heard the persons soothing and honey like voice that I had fallen so deeply in love with.

"Babe, get up yeah?" Woojin started to try and get me to break free of my cocoon of blankets but I refused to move from my spot.

I heard a sigh leave my boyfriends lips before feeling the tugs on the blanket that he always seemed to figure out how to unwrap.

'What kind of super power is this?' I thought to myself with a pout forming on my lips before my eyes suddenly meet the warm brown orbs of the man I loved. Watching the boy chuckle a bit. Most likely from my appearance.

My cheeks were definitely red from both the heat from being under the blanket and from seeing such a handsome face first thing in the morning. A pout on my lips and cheeks slightly puffed out upset that I was torn from my blankets. My blonde strands on my head messy and shooting out in every direction from sleeping.

"Come on Chan, get up I made some food." Woojin said while patting down my hair in which I nudged my head closer to his hand enjoying the touch but as soon as I heard the word food I sprung up from the bed excited to eat. I mean I loved food- depressed or not I could always eat and the elder always used it against me.

Now that I was up Woojin had already started to head out the room with a grin of success on his lips.

"Hurry and wash up before you come eat. You don't want the food getting cold." He warned before disappearing and I sighed a bit slowly getting out of bed and shuffling into the bathroom.

It had been a little over a year now that Woojin and I had been together, a few months now since we moved in together. Or should I say since he moved in with my younger brother and I. Our parents had gone back to Australia a long time ago leaving us here in Korea but we didn't mind. As long as we had each other Felix and I were happy without them.