4."What Happened.." Part 2

"Anyway what happened at the party is what lead to my death...." I mumbled glancing at Jisung who stared at me waiting to hear more of the story.

Flashback continued

My eyes slowly fluttered open with a groan as I felt a heavy weight laying over my stomach causing me to huff a bit. Eyes slowly opening while blinking a few times to get ride of the blurriness to see what was on me. Soon coming face to face with a head of messy black hair instantly recognizing what it was.

"Woojin if you dont get your fat ass off me I swear I will not hesitate to kick you to the ground." I grumbled out and hearing a chuckle in response and the weight finally being lifted off my chest.

"Well good morning to you to sleeping beauty." He teased and stood up fixing his clothes. "Hurry up and get dressed I made breakfast and we need to get everything ready for the party tonight" He flashed me a grin and patted my head before making his way out my room to go back downstairs to the kitchen.

Groaning I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. "Why'd I ever give him a key" I muttered before finally getting out the warmth of my blankets and shuffled to my bathroom to quickly get ready. In no time I was hopping down the stairs and sitting at the table with Woojin who was already there eating.

"Alright so I already bought the alcohol it's in the fridge, I'll make a punch in a bit. Changbin is going to be bring the food with him so all we gotta do is decorate just a bit. Maybe some mood lights? Those give off a good vibe " He started and I just nodded along as I ate my food. My excitement starting to build up again as I thought of the possibility of being around Chan later.

5 hours later

It was now 7pm and there were already a few people that started to enter the dimly lit house. Music blaring through the house, a bowl of punch on the kitchen counter along with an array of food mostly consisting of junk really.

I was wandering around greeting people before I heard the bell again even over all the noise. I quickly moved to the door and swung it open coming face to face with the one and only Bang Chan.

"Chan! I- I mean- hey Chan- come in!" I coughed trying to hide my excitement again. Chan just let out a chuckle and ruffled my hair a bit before he was moving inside with three boys following behind him that caught my attention.

"Hey Minho, Happy Birthday. This is my little brother Felix and his friends Seungmin and Eric." He said introducing the three boys. My eyes going over the three of them closely and I nodded taking in each od their features so I could remember them. 'Felix has freckles, Seungmins the red head, Eric dark brown hair.' I nodded to myself needing to make sure I remembered.

"Ah well welcome guys~ Have fun!" I smiled giving them a small wave as I watched them walk off then. My attention then shifting back to Chan who still stood besides me. His smile almost blinding me, it still being the brightest thing I ever seen even though the room was dark.

"Ah right heres you're present.." he gasped as if remembering why he was still standing there and handed over the gift bag that I gladly took. "Oh. You didnt have to get me anything, thanks a lot Channie~" I grinned before my eyes went wide at the nickname I accidently used.

Chan raised a brow amused before I felt him lightly tugging at my cheek. "Cute..." I heard him mutter before someone else was catching his attention. "Oh- Woojin is there...I'll come find you later, Min." He grinned before he was off in the direction of my best friend.

I sighed happily while touching my flustered cheek hoping it would go back to normal before I was roaming around the house again. It had been a couple hours and I found myself leaning against a wall just watching over everyone that was there.

I spotted Felix talking with Changbin who surprisingly seemed to take an interest in the freckled boy. I then spotted the red head who was dancing with a slightly taller boy who if I remembered correctly was named Hyunjin,but I couldn't find the Eric kid.

Shrugging it off his gaze was once again roaming around the room that's when he spotted Woojin, Chan and someone else he didn't know talking in the kitchen. Chan's gaze suddenly meeting mine and I felt my cheeks instantly start to heat up at the eye contact. I tilted my head a bit curiously when I noticed him tell Woojin something before he was heading in my direction.

I looked around for a second in a slight panic trying to figure out what to do as I raked my fingers through my hair before downing the rest off my drink. Which turned out to be the wrong move noticing how much alcohol was in the drink I could already feel it taking its affect. Cursing lightly I turned about to go get some water but instead I ran right into a rather warm chest that I unknowingly pressed closer too.

"Woah there Min, you okay?" Chans vocie suddenly filling my head as he spoke into my ear so that I could hear over the loud music. His breath brushing against my ear which caused a shiver to run down my spine.

"Ahh y-yeah. Im..I'm fine. Haha" I spoke quickly a small chuckle slipping past my lips. I tried to push myself off his chest but I didn't seem to be moving which caused me to frown. Confused I glanced down realizing that Chan's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist holding me in place.

A deep blush forming on my cheeks as my hands moved to rest against the others chest once again. They somehow had started to move along to the music letting their bodies sway to the beat.

I finally found the strength to look up at him and found a smile spreading onto my lips when seeing his.

"So, how are you liking the party?" I asked curiously.

"It's great, everyone is having fun and I'm having fun now that I have the pretty birthday boy in my arms" he teased while grinning cheekily which caused me to roll my eyes and look away as my blush deepened a darker shade of red.

"Is that so?" I questioned a small smirk forming on my lips as I glanced back up at him again and he just nodded in response.

"Mhm...very much so" He muttered and I couldn't help but grin some more as our gazes stayed locked onto one another.
Though the more we stared at each other the closer we seemed to get as if something was pulling us together. My heart beat quickening as our lips seemed to get closer.

That's when I felt Chan's fingers running along my jaw before taking my chin between his fingers and tilting my head up just a bit more so our lips were barely brushing against each others.

My heart beating at an ungodly pace at the slight touch and I found myself leaning in more to fully push our lips together. My eyes instantly falling shut as our lips molded together perfectly moving in sync. Chans arm falling back around my waist to pull us closer together.

---------------------
YAAAAAAAWWWW *changbin voice*

I'm feeding yall well today haha.
Rubber Ducky~♡