14."He's Here!"

It had already been a month since the night Chan had stayed over Jisung's house and everything seemed to be going pretty well.

Chan seemed much happier after that night and was back to his old bubbly self making Woojin more then happy to see his boyfriends old self back.

Jisung had gotten used to the new school quickly with the help of Seungmin and Felix.

They had become the best of friends even though you would catch Seungmin and Jisung together a lot more then you would see either alone with Felix.

That wasn't to say they didn't spend time together with Felix cause they did. All the time they could actually but Felix had a few different classes from then and was often stolen away after school by his boyfriend Changbin. Who Jisung had also become friends with and had started to make music with him and Chan going by the name 3racha.

Either way Jisung and Seungmin had a much stronger bond between them then they or even their friends thought they would end up having. It was like they had known each other forever even though it had only been a month.

Of course it was mostly because they both shared the same ability. That ability being that they were both able to see Minho and because of this Seungmin would often go over Jisung's house after school so the ghost had someone else to talk too even though he didn't really care since all he needed was Jisung but he was happy at the additional company.

What they didn't know was that there was a much deeper meaning to them getting so close so quickly.

Today was no different then any other Friday night when Seungmin decided to come over after class. The two boys sprawled out on Jisung's bed watching a movie while Minho sat in the swivel chair from the desk spinning in circles.

"For christ sake will you stop spinning-" Seungmin groaned since he kept getting distracted by the spinning ghost out the corner of his eyes.

Minho though was caught off guard by the boy's sudden shout causing him to flinch and lean back way to fast that the chair stopped and became unbalanced causing the boy to be flung back out of it crashing onto the floor.

"Shit-" the ghost hissed as Jisung sprung from the bed with a shriek tossing the laptop that was on his lap somewhere on the bed in the process and sprinted to the boy on the floor.

At this Seungmin rolled his eyes a bit and laughed as he watched his best friend worry over the ghost who just nodded that he was fine.

Jisung and Minho had grown a lot closer to each other this past month as well. They were basically a couple with all the late night kisses and cuddling together whenever they could. Though it wasn't officially seeing as both boys just couldn't muster up the courage to ask the question.

Jisung was conflicted on if he should even date the boy noticing that Minho was a ghost after all. If he said he had a boyfriend people would get curious and want to meet him. Which would be impossible because they wouldn't be able to see him and they would think he was crazy.

Well besides Seungmin who was able to see Minho too and fully supported their relationship. Felix would freak out just like any of their friends probably would if they told them anything involving ghosts. Either way Jisung just didn't think he could actually be with Minho like that. At least not yet.

Helping the ghost up, Jisung tugged him over to the bed to sit with them in which Minho didnt hesitate to agree to. Sitting down in Jisung's previous spot and pulling the said boy to sit between his legs while nuzzling his neck into the crook of the boys neck.

At this Seungmin raised a brow as he looked over at the extremely happy ghost and then at his blushing best friend that was wrapped up in the eldest boys arms.