19."What's going on?"

It had been about an hour since all the boys were once again settled in Jisung and Seungmin's house and They were currently all spread out through the house.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were in younger of the two's room. Seungmin was trying to quickly help his boyfriend with some math homework while squeezing in some cuddle time. Jisung was in his room cuddling with Minho in their own happy little world. While the others were in the livingroom watching Felix and Jeongin play Fortnite. Chan and Woojin had never really gotten into the game before since they'd normally ignore Felix whenever he talked about or played it but at the moment they seemed rather into it cheering everytime Jeongin got someone.

"How come you guys never cheer for me???" Felix whined as he looked to his older brother and said boys boyfriend.

"Because it's Jeongin playing- " Woojin grinned teasingly.

"And he's kicking ass-" Chan wiggled excitedly though him swearing caused Woojin to hit him in the back of the head and he whimpered. "Woobear-"

"Don't you even try, Chris- you know what you did-" The elder frowned and Chan shivered knowing that when his real name was used meant Woojin was serious.

"FUCK YES!! DIE HOE!" Jeongin suddenly yelled causing both boys to snap their head to the younger horrified.

"Did you just-" Chan started before Woojin stood and snatched the controller away from the youngest.

"That's it- you've been spending way to much time with Felix- " Woojin frowned at the boy while Felix gasped and held his chest.

"I'm right here you know!" The boy huffed though he instantly calmed down when Changbin pulled him back between his legs and hugged his waist.

"Hey- I am not! Plus I'm 17! I'm not a child!" Jeongin huffed crossing his arms over his chest. Chan just sighed and ruffled the boys hair.

"He has a point Woo..." The blonde muttered in defeat. Woojin just tsked(not a word I know) and shook his head placing his hands on his hips.

"I still don't want to hear it! I don't care if he swears just not in front of me or that badly-" The male nodded firmly. "And if I hear such language again I will delete everything you have on this game." He threatened.

This causing both Jeongin, Felix and even Changbin to look at the eldest in horror. Jeongin quickly waving his hands in deafet.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" The boy basically pleaded.
Satisfied Woojin handed the controller back before moving over to the couch again and sitting down while pulling a pouting Chan onto his lap.

"Don't you think you were a little too harsh Woojinnie?" The blonde whispered into his boyfriend's ear. At this Woojin let out a sigh glancing over at the now silently bickering boys.

"Was I?" He questioned while Chan just nodded giving him a sad smile. "Just a little...He is right. He's no longer the twelve year old boy we first met. We can't keep acting like he is. " Woojin sighed softly at his boyfriend's words but nodded in defeat with a soft smile forming on his lips.

Chan grinned a bit and leaned forward to press a short sweet kiss against Woojin's lips. "Plus....if you really want to baby someone so much we can...you know...adopt maybe?" He whispered pressing a few butterfly kisses against the elder's jaw. Woojin's eyes went wide at this and he looked at Chan surprised. "You mean like a baby? Are you sure we're ready for that?"

Chan just chuckled and shook his head. "No, but maybe in a few years after we graduate and find decent jobs of course." The boy muttered. "But we can start visiting the orphanage from now." He finished with a silly grin forming on his lips causing Woojin to chuckle and lightly boop his finger against his lovers nose.