18."Sleepover Tonight!?"

2) They will visit all the places and people they once loved.

Jisung hummed faintly as he roamed around the halls of the school. For some reason he just didn't feel like being in class and lucky for him he had a sub so it's not like they paid much attention. Plus he knew Felix or Seungmin would cover for him if needed.

He didn't really have a destination in mind for where he was going but he somehow found himself in front of Minho's locker.He wsn't surprised that this was where his feet lead him. He always missed Minho when he was at school. The day could never go by fast enough to him.

Looking over the locker he noticed it was still decorated with messages and small toys causing the boy to smile softly at the sight.

"What'chya doing here baby?" Someone whispered in his ear causing the boy to stumble back in shock. The person instantly wrapping their arms around Jisung's waist to keep the boy from falling.

Letting out a soft huff Jisung looked up at the person with a glare. "Minho- I swear to fucking God if you scare me one more damn time I will never talk to you again!" The boy glared as he came face to face with his boyfriend who was just grinning cheekily at him.

"I'd like to see you try-" he retorted causing Jisung to roll his eyes.

"Is that a challenge-" Jisung squinted at the older boy. In which Minho just shrugged his shoulders ignoring the question as his eyes had just now actually seen what his old locker looked like. Jisung seemed to notice this and stood up again so he could look at the locker as well.

"Beautiful right?" Jisung muttered glancing up at the boy who continued to stare in awe.

"Yes- but not as beautiful as you." The ghost grinned down at his boyfriend causing said boy to blush shyly and look at the ground trying to hide his red cheeks but that's when Jisung suddenly remembered something.

"Wait- how are you here? " Raising a brow confused as he fully turned to look at his boyfriend. Minho blinked slowly as he looked at the younger again before shrugging his shoulders again.

"It was that whole sucking thing that happened again...its already the third time...." Minho frowned thinking back to the second time it had happened.

Flashback

Minho had been laying in his favorite spot on the roof admiring the clouds. He smiled as he thought about all the times him and Jisung had laid in the same spot counting the endless amout of stars that would litter the sky at night. A happy sigh falling from his lips as he slowly let his eyes fall shut. Though right before they could fully shut he was once again feeling that sucking feeling surround him and he started to disperse into the wind and be blown away with the leaves to an unknown destination again.

It took a few minutes before he was finally being formed back together. The boy blinked a few times confused at the unknown house he was in but as he looked around more he slowly realized where he was.

'Is this Chan's place?' He frowned to himself and started to roam around the place wondering why he was brought here but once he stepped foot in the kitchen he realized why. A smile forming on his lips as he watched the scene in front of him.

He saw Chan standing at the stove cooking something with Woojin attached to his back and it looked like he was feeding the elder something. The ghost couldn't help but smile at the scene and admire how happy they looked doing something so simple together.

The ghost thoughts were interrupted though when a blur flew past him causing him to blink a few times before seeing a orange head boy rummaging through the fridge.