🌸ANSWERS🌸

Hello Hello~ You got the questions and I've got the answers~ haha.

How to know what's what:
QUESTIONS
CHARACTERS REPLY

Jisung

ImOnAChangLix:"Are you scared to tell your friends about Minho? Do you trust them?"
*plays with my hoodie*Yes I'm really scared...what if they think I'm weird and dont want to talk to me anymore?? Yeah I trust them...but I'm still worried....

ERROR-Ann: "What do you think your future with Mingo will be like? Ya'know since he's a ghost."
Mingo?*burst out laughing* Imma have to call him that-...but I can only hope it goes well! I love him so much. Ghost or not I'd never leave him! *grins*

"Have you ever liked anyone before Mingo?"
Uh..*rubs the back of my neck* I may have had a tiny crush on Felix when I first started messaging him- but besides that not really...

"On a scale of 1 to 10 of a gay meter, where would you be?"
Pfft...100- *flips hair*

"Is water wet?"
Is water wet? Holy shit is it? Wait- Seungmin would know- SEUNGMIN! *runs off to find out*

Minho

ImOnAChangLix: "Are you scared that your friends will know that you're a ghost?"
No not really. In fact I think it's best for them to know.

ERROR-Ann: "What was your fav and least fav thing to do when you were first a ghost?"
hmmm- oh! I really liked going through the walls- it was such a weird feeling...I did it for hours at a time.

"Is water wet- "
What? Of course it's not. Pfft

"How are you and Ji doing? *eyebrow wiggle*"
We are great- *finger guns*

"So~ that ONE time where you and Ji~ DO YOU FEEL BAD FOR SEUNGMIN CAUSE HE LEGIT HEARD IT ALL?!"
*smirks* Not really. It's funny seeing Ji all flustered. Hes so cute when hes angry- and here he comes with a pillow- *runs*

"Are you scared about thensucking feeling thing and appearing in different places?"
Oh yeah definitely! It's never happened before Ji came...so I'm worried. Though I'm happy to see all the places I used to love going to again!

Seungmin

ImOnAChangLix: "Were you a little mad that Jisung didn't tell you that Minho is a ghost?"
No? They told me as soon as I saw him..

ERROR-Ann:" Okay for real, how did you feel about finding Ji and Minho fmdoing things? Awkward?"
*snickers and motions for you to come closer before whispering* Truthfully- I didn't hear anything- I just guessed from hearing Ji whining when I went to knock on his door. He just confirmed it by attacking me.

"Is water wet"
Wait- Jisung just asked me that. *pinches the bridge of my nose* Water is not wet! It's an adjective to describe when water gets on something that is initially a solid, something that isnt made with a liquid and or dry-

"How did you and Hyunjin meet?"
Oh...we actually went to the same elementary school!

"You two are so cute together uwu, what was Jeongins first reaction to you? Did he like you at first?"
Innie was surprised when he met me.. I'm not sure why he was but he said something about Jinnie never bring anyone to meet the family before? But we got along easily! Probably cause I never get made with his kid music.