20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"

"The thing is...." Jisung started giving another glance to Minho before looking to everyone again.

"We can see ghost."

...

Silence.

A deadly silence is what filled the room after the twins had confessed. Jisung took a look at everyone of their friends faces that were a range from disbelief, to amazement to horror(felix).

Woojin looked like he was in deep thought about everything but he seemed to figure everything out as a smile formed on his lips. Jeongin sat frozen just staring at the two boys in surprise. Hyunjin once again shivered noticing Minho was right next to him and took a step away staring at the chilly spot but staying silent. Chan just stared with wide eyes and mouthed grabbed completely shocked. Changbin didn't really seem all that surprised but was instead confused.

"YOU WHAT? GHOST ARE FUCKING REAL!?" Felix shouted jumping up from his seat his expression filled with shock but also horror as he frantically looked around as if hundreds of ghost started surrounding him.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and picked up a pillow and threw it at the carrot haired boys head. "Shut up Felix! No need to yell its 2 in the damn morning" the red head tried to get the boy to calm down but it didn't work.

This caused Changbin to pull the boy onto his lap and whisper sweet things into his ear to calm him down. It seemed to work for awhile and that was enough for Jisung to let out a sigh in relief.

"Explain." Chan finally said after trying to get words to come out for a good minute. With that Seungmin started to explain everything as Jisung was to busy freaking out and thinking the worse. He gripped at his sweater sleeves constantly or wiped his hands on his shorts since they felt clammy. Or he would chew on his lower lip and look around at everyone or nothing at all.

Woojin caught onto this and was about to say something to let him know it's okay but then he noticed Jisung visibly relax and lean into something and what Woojin thought was correct.

Minho seeing his distress boyfriend had quickly moved to wrap his arms around the slightly shorter boys waist in a back hug. Jisung instantly melting into the embarrass as he hugged the arms around him though to everyone else it looked like he was hugging himself.

It didn't take long before Seungmin had finished explaining and everyone just stared at them both.

"So...what you're saying is you're mediums because of your mother- and Minho is here...? He's been here all these years?" Woojin asked with a raised brow and Seungmin nodded slowly.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying" The boy breathed out before letting out a faint squeak when Hyunjin suddenly wrapped his arms around him.

"Why didn't you say anything before? I'm a little hurt you kept this from me-" Hyunjin muttered and the red head just gave him a sad smile.

"It's not as easy as it seems..." the boy muttered before he was glancing over at Chan who suddenly stood up.

"If Minho is here, then where is he?" The blonde asked looking around the room frantically before Woojin glanced over at Jisung.

"He's with Jisung. Isn't he?" The eldest said causing Jisung's eyes to go wide as Minho's arms tightened around him.

"Yes. I am here." Minho basically yelled. At least that's what it sounded like to Seungmin and Jisung but it came out as a soft whisper to the rest of the group. He found out he could do this thanks to Moonbyul and he had lots of practice with Wonpil for when this moment would come.