3."What Happened.." Part 1

Minho's POV

"Well....it happened about 3 years ago..."

Flashback

I let out a faint sigh while running my fingers through my now damp hair. Staring at myself in the slightly fogged up bathroom mirror. I let a grin form on my lips as I stared at myself trying not to see an of the flaws that I was yelled at about on a daily bases.

"Minho! I'm leaving for work!" I heard my father call from downstairs. I just rolled my eyes not really caring. That being the only conversation (if you could call it one) that we had even though we were just eating breakfast together.

Stepping out of my bathroom I dropped my towel and started to tug on my clothes to get ready for school. Adjusting the uniform I grabbed my backpack and phone before slipping it into my back pocket and heading out the house. The crisp fall air hitting my face casuing me to hiss lightly debating on going back in to get another sweater but before I could make up my mind I suddenly heard a horn honking. My head tilted to look at the car recognizing the black BMW immediately.

"Yo! Minho! Let's go already!" My friend Changbin shouted from the passenger seat, My other friend Woojin in the drivers seat. I grinned a bit and quickly jogged over to the car and flung open the back door so I could slide into the car and onto the leather seat.

"Hey guys-" I grinned at them both from the back seat. In return I got a grin from Woojin who started to drive to the school and a nod from Changbin who had just turned to look at me from the front seat. "So, you excited? You're birthday party is tomorrow! You'll finally be 17 and It's you're first time hosting a high school party!" Changbin smiled a bit and I let out a chuckle amused to see him excited for something for once.

"Yeah, it's going to be great- My dad said he won't be back until the day after for a business trip. Thank God cause I do not want him around and in the way." I muttered before my eyes traveled to my right and out the window.

"How come you don't just go and get your own place? You guys clearly don't get along..He acts like you don't exist half the time." Woojin frowned as he spoke. My gaze shifting to his before I let out another sigh while shrugging my shoulders. "It's not like he's ever home anyways...It's literally like its my house." I mumbled before my attention was back out the window.

It's not like I didn't want to get away from my father but that house was were I had the most memories with my mother before she died of cancer.
It's been about two years since she has passed and my fathers behavior has changed drasticly since we lost her. I've changed as well but not as much as my father, he comes home with alcohol on his breath every night and a stench of a different perfume at least once a week that wasn't his. We don't even hold proper conversations anymore and when we do its mostly just him attacking me with drunken slurs and curse about how bad of a son I am and how it was my fault his wife was gone. I couldn't help but let out an annoyed grunt just at the thought of him.

"Yo Min, we're here. Come on" Changbin said waving a hand in front of my face causing me to blink a few times to snap out of my thoughts and get out the car and head inside the school with my two best friends.

"MINHO OPPA! How was your night?"

"Woah! Changbin looks so cool today." "Doesnt he always?"

"HYUNG! Want to hang out today!"

"WOOJIN-AH I LOVE YOU!"

I grunted at the multiple yells and questions my friends and I recieved as we walked down the halls to our lockers. I guess that I should've mentioned that we became pretty popular in school even though Changbin and I were only sophomores and Woojin a junior. A crowd of people following their every step.
Standing in front of my locker I put what I needed into it while ignoring the people around us before hearing the all to familiar voice getting closer.

"Hey guys! What's up?" A boy approached them squeezing through the crowd and giving the trio a bright grin. His blonde hair slightly ruffled and messy, uniform shirt unbuttoned and not really cared for.
I bit down on my bottom lip lightly as I stared at his dazzling smile getting lost in how happy and handsome he looked even this early in the morning.

"Hey Chan..." I finally managed since someone, who I was guessing was changbin elbowed me in the side since I was apparently the only one who hadn't said anything. In return I recieved a wink which made my heart flutter and I had to remind myself to breath properly again as I found myself going back into my daze.

"I can't wait for your party tomorrow...You sure you don't mind if my little brother and his friends come a long?" Chan questioned still wanting to make sure and I just quickly nod my head with a grin.

"Yeah I don't mind- Their freshmen aren they? It will be fine!" I said quickly waving my hands in the air to show that it wasn't a problem. " Awesome, then I'll see you guys tomorrow! Woojin lets go-" He finished before he was grabbing hold of Wooojin's wrist and pulling the other boy down the hall to their music class. I laughed a bit hearing Woojin's small call for help before they were out of site.

Finally looking away from their direction I noticed Changbin staring at me with a knowing look and I just rolled my eyes as he chuckled.
"We cant stand here all day now can we?" I quickly said as I started to head towards our class not even looking back to see if he was following me or not as I was more focused on trying to calm my rapidly beating heart from my encounter with my long time crush Bang Chan.

He was in a grade above mine along with Woojin. The two of them meeting through his best friend of 8 years. It has been 2 years since I had met Chan and if had been about a year since I realized I had feelings for him.
Though problem was nobody knew I was gay besides Woojin and Changbin. It's not like I was afraid to come out but it was for the better if I didn't want my father knowing since he would probably kill me if he found out.

Sighing as my thoughts drifted to the adult again but I was quick to shake it off as I sat in my desk.
The boring day passing by way to slow for my liking. Though unable to stop fidgeting my seat or be able to focus from the excitment for my party and to be able to hang out with Chan tomorrow.

Finally getting home later that day I was quick to eat, wash up and go to bed after watching a few episodes of my favorite drama since I just wanted the next day to come quicker.

Present Day

"Hey! I know Chan! Well...actually I'll meet him tomorrow- But I know him!" Jisung interrupted and I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah hes amazing..you'll like him...Anyway what happened at the party is what lead to my death...." I mumbled glancing at Jisung who stared at me waiting to hear more of the story.

------------------------

DID YA'LL (MIN)HOES LISTEN TO I AM YOU!!????
I FLIPPED EVERY TABLE IM SO IN LOVE WITH THE ALBUM.
LIKE GET COOL IS MY LIFE NOW FITE ME.

coughs...ahem
Anyway....Hope you enjoy! Next chapter will be up soon!
Rubber Ducky outtttt~♡