21. SeungJin's Story

The day before Minho's birthday

"I'll walk you back to your car. I'm going back to the cafe anyway." He grinned and the two started to walk back to the coffee shop.

"So- why are you going back to the cafe?" Jisung suddenly asked which caused Seungmin to fiddle with his fingers a bit while a faint blush formed on his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my friend to finish his shift. We're supposed to go see a movie." The slightly taller boy muttered shyly causing Jisung to let out a laugh.

"Ah I see- oh wait is it that guy that you've been crushing on forever now? What was his name again? uhhh..oh! Hyunjin right!??" The boy grinned from being able to remember the name and when he saw Seungmin's blush deepen he knew he was right. "OooooOOoOOOhhhh you go get your man Seungie!" Jisung teased while nudging the boys side which got him a punch in the arm instead.

"Pfft shut up-" Seungmin huffed as Jisung rubbed his arm with a playful whine. "So violenttttt- now I know why Felix calls you Seungmean.." He pouted as they arrived at the cafe. Glancing inside Jisung noticed a tall handsome male with dark hair perfectly framing his face, a mole under his eye and pair of rather plump lips. He was taking an order at the moment and yet still seemed to look so perfect.

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts when hearing a squeal come from beside him and he looked at Seungmin who was currently fan boying over the working male.

"Ahh...so thats him, huh?" Jisung grinned. His teasing tone back and he was poking Seungmin's side to annoy him. Though Hyunjin seemed to have noticed the two boys outside the window and sent them a grin while waving slightly. Seungmin was currently dying not knowing how Hyunjin was able to turn him into goo at the smallest of actions.

Jisung just shook his head and pushed the other towards the cafe door. "Later Min! Have fun on your date~" He sang before going to his car and getting in after hearing an excited "Bye Jisung!" From the boy that now disappeared into the cafe.

Seungmin bit down on his lower lip nervously as he entered the cafe again and quickly made his way over to his usual spot. Settling down in the booth he hummed happily while unzippingnhis jacket. It only took a few minutes until Hyunjin was moving over to him and handing over a Carmel latte.

"Hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer. I'll try to finish quickly." The taller smiled sweetly and Seungmin just sat there frozen in his spot as he got lost in the males soft brown orbs.

"O-okay." He muttered and Hyunjin flashed him a bright smile before turning on his heels and going back to work. Seungmin looking down to the drink the other brought over and he smiled happy that Hyunjin always remembered his favorite drink.

The red head once again taking a peek over at the male that was delivering more drinks before looking out the window with a happy sigh. He knew they were doing this just as friends but he still couldn't help but get excited over it. He's only had a crush on Hyunjin since the 6th grade after all.

He remember when he first saw the boy who was in a grade above him talking to his friends on the playground. A 13 year old Seungmin so hypnotized by the 14 year old boys laugh that he ended up falling off the swing he was playing on.

That was embarrassing.

Plus after that it seemed like all he did around the male was embarrass himself. There was one time when he had aciddetly spilled his lunch on Hyunjin's shirt since he couldn't move out of the way fast enough. Another time when Seungmin was so lost in his thoughts about the older boy that he ran into Hyunjin and fell on his ass in front of him. Oh and not to mention all the times he was caught staring at the older male.