2."Who Are You!?"

"Y-you can see me?" The unknown boy stuttered out surprised and in pure shock.
The voice was angelic to Jisung and he just found himself dumbly nodding a yes to the question.

The boy who's name was still unknown gaped a bit from Jisung's response before quickly shaking his head and glancing back into the squirrel like boys eyes.

"Promise me you won't scream-" He said softly causing Jisung to look at him weirdly before agreeing that he wouldn't scream. Since he wanted to be able to breath properly again. "Hmppff.." he tried to respond but of course his mouth was still blocked leaving the reply muffled.

Slowly the unknown boy removed his hand from the slightly shorter males mouth. Jisung letting out a few deep breaths to regain his breathing and he took a step back still confused and frightened.

"Who are you- why are you in my room? OH MY GOD ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!??" He screeched as his voice raised a bit thinking of all the possibilities that could happen causing the boy in front of him to roll his eyes and place his hands on his hips.

"Now if I was going to kill you I would've done it by now-" he huffed slightly annoyed but mostly amused. "I'm Minho...uh-" The boy said finally being able to put a name to the face.

"Okay, Minho..now why are you in my room?" Jisung frowned still confused and not sure why he hadn't screamed for help yet. Some how he felt rather calm while staring into the shining brown orbs of the boy in front of him. "And what do you mean by if I can see you? You're standing right in front of me!" He said flailing his arms in front of him to prove his point.

"Well...uh...wow this has never happened before..I'm shocked. Um.." He muttered before letting out a sigh just deciding to say it. "I'm...not alive, I'm..I'm a ghost-" Minho started to explain but as soon as Jisung heard 'not alive' his eyes started to bulge out again and he stumbled back in shock.

"AH WHAT-????" He yelled before he was tripping over one of the boxes that sat behind him. Suddenly finding himself falling back with a loud yelp. Eyes squeezing shut and arms raising to cover his face as he prepared himself for the pain that would come but surprisingly he found his body being pulled back up but he was now falling forward from the rough pull and tumbling forward onto the ground though he landed on something much softer and warmer then the floor. Surprised he slowly cracked an eye open suddenly coming eye to eye with Minho who just looked a thousand times more breath taking up close.

Jisungs body sprawled out on top of the other boy their noses brushing against each others and lips centimeters apart. Minho's arms wrapped tightly around Jisung's slim waist as he let out a soft breath glad that his reflexes were able to act fast enough so the other boy didn't hurt himself. Jisung shivered lightly as the others breath fanned across his lips and mingled with his own. He was lost in the others gaze completely forgetting everything he learned from just a moment ago.

A sudden yell of "JISUNG!?" Had both boys snapping out of there dazes and looking to the door to see both of Jisung's parents running to the door out of breath. Worry clear in their eyes from hearing their sons scream. "Oh my God are you okay? What happened?" His mother asked rushing into the room to help Jisung up from the floor and check him over. The said boy blinking a few times still trying to comprehend everything happening as he glanced at both his parents and then at Minho who was now sitting up running his fingers through his dark hair leaving the shorter speechless for a moment.

His father raising a brow to look in the direction his son was staring off into.
"Son? You okay?" He asked concerned before snapping Jisung from his thoughts once again. Letting out an embarrassed laugh he waved his hands to indicate he was fine. "Oh- yeah! I'm fine no worries. I...I just tripped on one of the boxes-" he grinned rubbing the back of his neck. His mother then letting out a small laugh as she pinched the 17 year olds cheek before standing again.

"Alright then- we'll head out for dinner soon. Try to get some stuff settled in here okay?" She smiled before turning to head out the room. His father patting his shoulder before following the women out the room and closing the door behind them.

"What the hell..." he mumbled glancing around the room and frowning when he no longer saw Minho. "Maybe I'm just going crazy...ghost aren't real...right-?" He whispered to himself.

"I'm definitely real.." he suddenly heard come from behind him causing him to whip his head around a hand on his chest as he saw Minho sitting on the bench by the window.

"Holy shit- you gotta stop scaring me like that!" He hissed taking a few deep breaths before hearing Minho let out a low chuckle. Jisung melting slightly at it before shaking his head and frowning as he shuffled over to the bench and sat in front of the other.

"Explain yourself right now- what do you mean ghost? Why are you here? What happened? How'd you die?" Jisung suddenly spewed out quickly wanting to know what in the hell was going on.

Minho tilted his head up to look the male in the eyes before letting out a faint sigh as he glanced out the window staring out into the dark night sky.

"Well....it happened about 3 years ago..."

-----------------------
hI hELlo

Yay heres chapter two~ hope you guys enjoy~ Lemme know how it is~
Bye bye
Rubber Ducky~♡