22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"

3) They'll finally be set free.

The next morning was hectic to say the least. Felix and Jeongin chasing each other around the house while. Chan and Woojin worked on making breakfast for everyone.

Hyunjin was still trying to sleep but the noise plus Seungmin begging him to wake up caused him to finally get up and just smoother his boyfriend in kisses who complained about morning breath.

Changbin was lazily flipping through the channels on the TV still not fully awake but all the yelling was keeping him from falling back asleep.

Minho and Jisung on the other hand were locked up in the youngers room. Limbs tangled together as they just held each other close enjoying that they could just be like that for the time being. Jisung sighed as he buried his nose into the older boys nape just letting out a happy hum though he started snickering leaving Minho confused.

"What's so funny?" The ghost questioned and Jisung glanced up at the other before bursting into another fit of laughter.

"Would you be mad if I started calling you
Mingo?" He asked between giggles and the elder rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Well....its hard to stay mad at you so I suppose I wouldn't. Though why would you call me that?" The boy raised a brow before letting out a hum.

"Cause why not? It's funny!" He giggled before slowly starting to remove himself from the boys limbs and the mass of blankets surrounding them. His stomach growling a bit causing him to flush embarrassed.

"Oh God I'm starving. I'm going to eat!" He grinned ignoring Minho's whines to come back to cuddle with him and quickly made his way out the room and downstairs to join the rest of the boys that were gathering at the table.

"Morning Hyung!" Jeongin chirped and Jisung just cooed softly pinching his cheek gently and settling beside him.

"Good morning Innie~ Good morning everyone else!" He grinned looking at the array of food that was laid out on the table. Woojin and Chan had really gone all out with breakfast.

"Where's Minho Hyung?" Hyunjin asked with a raised brow wondering if the ghost was with him. Both Seungmin and Jisung looking around the room for the boy.

"I think he's still upst- " "I'm here-" "Holy shit! STOP DOING THAT YOU FUCKER!" Jisung yelled as the ghost showed up behind him placing his hands on his boyfriends shoulder though from his outburst Woojin had thrown a strawberry at his head making the blond whine. Minho just snickered always finding it funny how jumpy his boyfriend was.

"Anyways he's here now! Good morning Hyung!" Seungmin chirped getting everyone else to yell or mumble a welcome to the boy they couldn't see. He smiled at them all likeing that they were still trying to include him somehow even if they couldn't see him or hear him all that well.

For the rest of the breakfast he just stayed there hugging Jisung from behind as he ate his food and talked with the rest of the boys. When everyone was done they played a game to see who would have to clean up and it ended up being Changbin so the rest of the boys found them spread out in the livingroom as Changbin cleaned up the mess.

"So...Jisung...last night why were you freaking out?" Woojin suddenly questioned as he looked up from his boyfriend who was laid over his lap to Jisung who was once again in his recliner.

"Oh- The thing is lately Minho has been disappearing and going to random places for awhile before being brought back here...So he suddenly disappeared last night while we were...doing things" he muttered with a deep blush forming on his cheeks.