Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hi Readers, I am new to the writing world. I have been just a reader so far. So I would apologise in the very beginning if you do not find my story good enough. I would appreciate a feedback. I will try and be regular on my updates as I work I might not be able to meet up to the expectations at times. Thank you.. and I hope you enjoy this story.
———————————————————————————

Jordan's P.O.V
Like every normal day, I woke up besides my husband, who snored peacefully. Life has never been better. I was happy and at peace. It was our 3rd marriage anniversary today and like every year we had a trip planned. I met Lucas 5 years ago, I was 22 then. I joined as an intern in his company and he was the youngest boss one could have. His charismatic personality attracted me immediately. 3 years elder to me yet he had an amazing business knowledge and was a young tycoon. I wasn't bad either. I was a business student and the only intern from my university who could crack the examination to work in this company. I am tall and as I am a gym enthusiast I have a good figure. As Lucas always states "Jordan Miller, you are not just beauty but the one who has brains". We started dating 5 months after our first meet. And eventually realised we are best for each other.

On my 24th birthday he popped the question and here we are happily married. Last year we went on a Europe tour on our anniversary but this year one of our old colleagues suggested that we must take a trip to the country side where he was brought up. He said the sunsets there are mesmerising.

I was about to leave the bed when Lucas' strong arm pulled me back.
"Jordy 5 more minutes."
"Luke we already late. We were supposed to leave an hour back. Get up"
He humphed but persisted "5 mins. Promise".
I couldn't help but smile and snuggled in his arms. I love this man.

15 minutes later we were ready to leave. We were loading our bags in our car when Jessica my best friend and neighbour joined us.
"Hey munchkin. Happy Anniversary ". She gave me a death crushing hug.
"Thanks Jes. I can't breath." I coughed.
"Sorry" she smiled sheepishly. Arnold, her husband walked behind her with their bags. The four of us always went on trips together. Arnold worked with us whereas Jessica was a doctor. They both were amazing but there was an authoritative aurora around them. They were always fascinated by mythical characters like vampires and werewolves. Something I always found crazy and childish. But other then that they were the best people I knew.

Jessica was not just my best friend but also my gynaecologist. I have been trying to conceive past 1 year but I couldn't. According to her there was no problem with me or Lucas but still the reports were always negative. She always said something weird like
"Everything is planned by the Moon goddess. It's just not yet the right time Jordy. Do not worry."
What she said was right but who worships the moon Goddess?