Chapter 13

JORDAN'S P.O.V
"She wasn't my wife, she was my life , my soul mate and the only girl I was capable of loving."
He turned towards me with eyes which were pitch black. He had rage in them.

"And you took her and my unborn kid away from me."
In the last 60 seconds he said so many things that I didn't even realise what I was in tears.
"What?"

"Yes Jordy baby. You are a murder." He said each word with so much hate. I couldn't meet his eyes. I found myself sinking towards the floor.

"What are you saying?"

"Oh my innocent Jordy, did you forget about the accident ? Because I clearly didn't."

"How do you know?"

"You killed my entire family. You think I wouldn't know?"

"That was your family?"

"Yes. My mate , my unborn child and my parents. You finished them all."

Guilt, pain, dejection. I felt these feelings all at once.

"You think you were talented enough to fit into my company ?"
He kneeled besides and grabbed a handful of my hair, which forced me to look into his eyes. I was howling in pain.

"I lured you into my company. I wanted to break you piece by piece. But you bitch, you ruined my entire plan by planning this stupid trip."

"Luke, it's hurting..." was all I managed to say.

"I never loved you for one moment. Never. But I slept with you to gain your trust though I cannot ignore the body you have."
And he jerked me off with inhuman strength as I was pushed to the wall.

I heard the door slam open.
"Oh hi lover boy!" I heard Luke's sarcastic comment towards Mark.

I could hear the heavy angry pants of Mark. He looked possessed with anger.

"How dare you touch her?"

"Oh brother I have been touching her since a long time and I planned on doing worse."

He turned towards me with so much loathe that I flinched.

"Luke, it was an accident. I didn't mean to."

"Oh baby I know, but you killed them. I hunted you down, married you and I wanted to destroy you. But Mark found you before your fate could be decided by me."

"Don't do this Luke. I love you."

I saw Mark flinch at that.
"News flash baby. I didn't and I will never love anybody other than Martha." He walked towards me with raised hands and I was ready for the impact of the slap with my closed eyes but it never came. I heard commotion and immediately sow Mark and Luke wrestling.

I screamed and in minutes I saw everything happening in blur bodies transforming and more people coming in. I was scared at the sight in front of me, are you fucking kidding me in place of Mark and Luke stood two large wolves. I didn't realise but saw Jessica by my side. She tugged at me. And we walked out of the room to my room.

As soon as I reached the room, I turned towards her.
"What were those?" My voice quivered.

"Please sit down Jordan."

And suddenly realisation struck me.
"You knew." I looked at her accusingly. "You knew that I murdered Luke's family all this while and you never told me."

"Jordy please." She tried to come closer.
"Stay away from me."
I wanted space. I wanted to run away. I wanted all this to be a nightmare. I had the most perfect life. I walked towards my bag picked it up and ran out of the door. I heard Jessica calling out to me.

But I ran as fast as my feet could take me. I was running towards the forest when I heard someone or rather something following me.
Soon I found myself on the ground on my chest and an animal over me.

"Please kill me." I muttered and with that I heard a whimper.

I slowly turned to see a huge black wolf. The same which was fighting in the room. It looked at me sadly . And I felt my world breaking into pieces. It nuzzled me with its snout. I don't want to accept it but I felt calm. It pushed me to get up. I stood up. It pushed me to walk. Walk back to the mess. I stood rigid, it pushed harder but I did not move.
And then I heard it, cracking of bones and when I turned around I saw Mark standing in the place of the wolf stark naked.

I trembled and moved away from him.
"What are you ?"

"Jordan let's go home and then we will talk."

"No.I want to go home. Back to my place. Please." I fell on my knees and started crying. Soon I found arms around me wrapped tightly.
"Please don't cry Jordan. Please. I .."

I couldn't hear the full thing as darkness surrounded me.

Thank you guys for your love and votes. Please do comment, follow and share. Please do let me know how are you liking the story.
Thanks .. loads of love to my readers 😘😘😘😘