Chapter 31

Jordan's P.O.V
"Did you just mind link me?" I asked him.

"I guess I did" He winked and started walking the other way.

I followed him, obviously wanting to know how he did that. I thought only pack members could mind link each other.

"How did you do that?"

He ignored me and walked faster.

"Tell me.." I pulled his arm and he turned.

"You smell"

"What?" I started to smell myself. Maybe I did smell horrible.

"No I meant, you smell of being a new werewolf who has no idea who she is talking to."
He laughed.

"If you could tell me more than your name and what species you are maybe I would have done a better job." I snapped.

"I would have watched my tone if I were you."

"And I would stop being an ass if I were you."

The minute these words escaped my mouth. I found my back hitting the nearest tree and Victor clutching my neck.

"Sassy aren't we? And I like it."
He looked deep into my eyes and my soul stirred and if I am not wrong I think I felt Sara pur. I started to take in his beautiful features. He had long uncombed hair which fell till his shoulders. He was muscular and of course he was shirtless. If I didn't have a mate then I would have ogled him more.
He was still looking deep in my eyes and frowned.

"Come on newbie."
He suddenly pulled apart  and pulled my arm along.

"Where are we going?"

"To your pack of course."

"No I don't want to go back as yet."

"Look newbie.."

"I have a name you know."

He smiled.

"Look Jordan. It is my responsibility that I take you back. You are marked by an Alpha and that makes you the Luna of the pack. You need to be there for your pack. You can not run away from your responsibilities. Unless I.."

He stopped and turned to walk towards the pack again.

"Unless What Victor?"
I pulled my arm from his steel grasp. He turned to look at me. Obviously the shock was evident in his eyes. I don't think anyone was ever able to escape that grip before.

"You are strong." Again he made statements with no doubt.

"You can be trained to become the finest of warriors."

I scoffed.
"I thought she wolves do not train."

"Who said that?"

"In my empire everyone trains."

"Did you say empire?"

"That's it enough talking. Let's get you back."

Before I could argue he carried me and put me on his shoulders and ran. I was screaming because he was a fast runner. The world was whizzy around me because he was so fast. I didn't realise when I drifted off to sleep.

I felt a banging pain in my head and it was difficult to open my eyes yet. But I heard voices.

"You should take care of your Luna, Alpha Mark."
I recognised Victor's voice easily. But he held anger in them.

"I did. But that ungrateful creature there doesn't respect me."
Mark's hateful voice hurt me too much that I wanted to drift off to sleep again.

"She is strong Mark and do not speak of her like that again." Victor was getting angrier.

"She is stubborn."

"And she is up and listening to the two of you." I said to them. I stared at Mark. His angry gaze was immediately replaced by love and affection and I wanted to gag at that moment. He was a great actor though.

"Hey babe." He came over to hug me.
I immediately stood up and walked away.

"You stay away from me." I hissed.

"Jordy please listen to me."

"No you listen to me! I did not want this okay! I didn't want to be a wolf and for god sake I didn't want you. In the moment of weakness I let you mark me and mate me. I would have never wanted a dick like you if you weren't my mate."
I screamed at him.

I saw his face fall.
"I am sorry."

"And I am sorry too! I am stubborn and an ungrateful bitch. But I am done being your mate anymore."

He looked shocked.

"You heard me correct. I want to go back to New York and work but I won't stay with you."

"Are you rejecting me?"
He asked with a strain in his voice.

"If rejection it is then yes I am rejecting you Mark. You can get away with cheating on me or not training she wolves but I am not letting you go with you hiding about my parents."

"Babe let's just sit and discuss this ok? Please."

"No I am done talking to you Mark. Tell me where my parents are and I am walking away with them."

He smiled. That dick actually smiled but it was an evil smile.

"You really think it's easy to walk out of this Jordan?"
He laughed and walked over to the place where I stood.

"You are so naive and beautiful and of course you are great in bed." He held my hand and I flinched.

"But the thing is sweetheart. You are my mate. We have marked each other and mated. You can not rejected me anymore. You are mine. You can fight as much as you can but you ain't going anywhere."

He let go of my hand in disgust and looked at me with hate and continued.

"I didn't want a mate Jordan. But you walked in after 12 years and to be frank. I actually tried to be nice with you. My sanity was draining but I had to be nice so that you allow me in your pants."

I was boiling with anger. I hated him.
I hate to admit but I do not like what our mate is saying. I do not like him. I heard a very depressed Sara.

"I don't need you Jordan but my wolf does. In fact now that we have marked each other he doesn't need you either. But you know the sex with your mate is the best sex..."

He couldn't complete that statement because I punched him hard on his jaw. His face fell off on the other side and he laughed.

"Hit me or lové me. You ain't going anywhere you can't leave this place. You can't unmark me or something."

I fell on my knees. I was trying to understand what just happened. He was acting all along. He trapped me. I looked at him in spite.

"Unless I take you with me."

AN :
Hello readers from now on I will keep this as only Jordan's POV and after I finish writing this I will edit the previous chapters.. 😬
Do not forget vote and comment. 😘