Chapter 16

Jordan's P.O.V
Mark watched me as I ate. I ate like there is no tomorrow. Soon I finished everything that was on my plate. I even finished the juice he got me. I felt tired. I got up to clean everything but Mark was quicker and took away all the dishes.
"Go clean up. I will see you soon."
I went and cleaned up and literally ran to the bed. I could see sleep coming in.
I didn't realise that I had drifted to sleep.

I woke up with a feeling that I had the best sleep in the world. When I stretched I realised there was someone else on the bed. I turned to find a handsome sleeping Mark besides me.
I wanted to be angry but then I suddenly remembered our hot kissing session. I felt blood rush to my cheeks. Reluctantly I walked away to freshen up.
I realised that Mark was awake by the time I came out of the washroom.
"Hey"
"Hey, I thought you had questions but when I came up I saw you sleeping and so I realised to take some rest as well. How are you feeling now?"
"I am much better. What is a mate?"
I asked abruptly.
"In the wolf life, the moon goddess decides the person we are supposed to spend our life with. That person is a mate."
"What?!"
"Yes it is natural thing. When we first change to a wolf soon after that we can sense our mate."
"What do you mean by that?"
"We can actually smell are mate. And there touch will send sparks all over our body."
"Oh" I tried to remember the sparks I felt when I held his hand for the first time and how my body was on fire when I kissed him. Oh god the kiss was so wonderful.
"Jordy. Please stop whatever you are thinking." His voice was husky again and his eyes were darker.
I gave him a confused look.
"A mate can sense the arousal of their mate."
I blushed immediately. I was embarrassed.
He walked towards me and lifted my chin.
"You have made me wait for a long time. The things I want to do to you."
He trailed his nose across area between my neck and the jaw. I shivered at his touch.
"Please." That's all I could say. And he kissed me.
In a long time i felt complete. The empty feeling that had been nagging me since so many years was gone. I felt safe. He broke the kiss and hugged me tight.
I was taken aback with this action. But I hugged him back.
I had accepted him.
"Let's go down. My pack would want to meet their Luna."
"The what..?"
"The mate of an Alpha is called the Luna Jordy. And before you ask what is an Alpha, he is the leader of the pack."
"Oh. But I want to know about Luke. He is your family." Even taking his name caused me pain now.
"He was my family. I will tell you everything, we have a lot of time." I nodded at this and took his arm while he guided me outside.

I was scared, will I be accepted. My doubts vanished as his pack members actually rejoiced when Mark introduced me. Mark got busy with some pack work and I walked around talking to everyone.They passed beautiful compliments my way. Some called me pretty , some said Mark and I were meant for each other, some said Mark waited so long but one comment caught my attention "I wish you never turned up."

I immediately turned to see who it was. In front of me stood a blond. She was pretty, tall and had big blue eyes. She looked just like a model.
"Luna." She spat. She looked angry.
"Please call me Jordan and you are?"
"Vanessa."
"Why did you say that?"
"Because.." She couldn't complète when I heard a new voice.
"Because she is crazy." I was taken aback to hear the boldness of the new voice. She was tall and beautiful. A strong aurora surrounded her. She was the other happy girl who stood besides Mark. But the happiness that was so clear in the picture did not show in her face now. She had a scar running from under her right eye till the jaw. That scar made her look more beautiful.
"Hi I am Stacey, Mark's younger sister." She hugged me tight.
"Hi I am Jordan. Mark's mate." I smiled sheepishly.
"Of course you are. Come on I'll show you around. You need to meet good people." She turned towards Vanessa.
"Go make yourself useful." Clearly Stacey didn't like Vanessa who looked towards me and gave a mean smile and clearly she didn't like me. God knows why.
"Come on." She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.