05 ✧ ciel phantomhive

Ciel Phantomhive x Uke Male Reader
-lemon, aged up
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-ah Ciel~" (y/n) moaned as he furiously pumped his member. The rather petite male knew that he would be punished for touching himself.

But couldn't resist his urge of playing with himself. Frustration quickly filled up in the small male as he tried to satisfy his urge.

Tears welling up as he couldn't find himself to release but he wouldn't stop trying. (Y/n) couldn't also ask his lover to help him because he was away on a business trip.

Feeling frustrated he quickly flipped on the his stomach before coating his fingers with his saliva. (Y/n) then reached behind himself and teasingly circled his hole before plunging them in.

"A-ah s-so good!" The (h/c)-haired male moaned out as his other hand found its way to his member and started to pump it.

As he continued on he felt a familiar knot form in his stomach but stopped when he heard a voice he knew very well.

"Why, what do we have here?" Said Ciel as he stood in the entrance of their closed door. (Y/n) couldn't help but whimper at seeing his lover and found himself carrying on with his previous actions.

Small moans filling the air once more before hearing footsteps approaching the bed. (Y/n) suddenly let out a scream as he was flipped over with his wrists above his head.

With a heated glare as Ciel was situated above him. Before letting out a dark chuckle as he pulled away from the flustered male.

"Get up." Ciel demanded with a glare as he watched (y/n) shudder before getting off the bed and standing in front of him.

A smirk now plastered on the more dominants face as he watched his submissive squirm under his gaze.

"You've been a naughty boy (y/n). I believe you should be punished." Ciel stated before sitting down at the edge of their bed.

"Come here and bend over my lap." He once again demanded. (Y/n) quickly complying with his lover. Feeling excited at the mere thought of being punished.

"I'm going to spank you 20 times, of you don't repeat the number I will start all over again." He sternly said before landing the first hit.

"O-one." (Y/n) moaned out as small tears formed in his clouded (e/c) orbs before shutting them. By the end of the punishment (y/n) was crying slightly in pain and pleasure as his member ached from being neglected.

Ciel then soothed his petite lover and gently whispered loving encouragements before placing (y/n) on the bed. He then stood up and removed all his clothes as he watched his lover pant as his eyes wandered.

(Y/n) started to pant as he watched Ciel strip before letting out a whine at the sight of Ciel's stiff member. Desire running through him as he suddenly wanted to suck him off.

Ciel smirked as he could tell what (y/n) was thinking before laying down on the bed and telling him to suck him off.

Not wasting anytime, (y/n) leaned down and left small licks around the stiff member. Groaning in frustration Ciel grabbed (y/n)'s head and pushed it down.

"A-ah (y/n) keep going." Ciel groaned out before tilting his head back. (Y/n) looked up at Ciel's expression before bobbing his head faster and hollowing his mouth before sucking.

Groans filled the air as Ciel ran his fingers through (y/n)'s (h/c) hair before pulling on it. (Y/n) moaning at the sensation before reaching down to stroke himself.

Ciel then felt the urge to finish inside his lovers warm mouth before pulling him away from his member. (Y/n) whining from being pulled away.

"Don't worry love, I only pulled away so I could finish inside your tight hole." Ciel smirked before throwing (y/n) on his back as he climbed over him.

Not wasting anytime as he smashed their lips together. Moans escaping (y/n) as Ciel's tongue entered his mouth fighting for dominance before winning and searching every spot.

A thick string of saliva formed as they both pulled away before Ciel licked it off and placed kisses alongside (y/n)'s jaw. Before placing them down his neck and leaving marks along the way.

Ciel the pulled away as he stared at (y/n)'s flushed appearance as drool ran down his lips that were parted and (e/c) eyes slightly closed and a beautiful red hue spread across his face.

"You're beautiful, love." He softly said out before laying a gentle kiss on (y/n)'s lip before getting more passionate as he kissed down his chest. Mouth latching on to his perky pink nipples and sucking while the other was toyed with.

"A-aah m-more C-Ciel." (Y/n) lewdly moaned out as his hands gripped Ciel's hair as he groaned out from (m/n)'s rough pulls.

He pulled away from his chest and put his fingers inside of (y/n)'s warm mouth before telling him to suck.

(Y/n) quickly complying as he sucked them and ran his tongue over each figure and letting out soft moans.

Once deemed wet enough, Ciel pulled them out before circling (y/n)'s quivering hole before plunging them in.

"A-another o-one!" (Y/n) slightly screamed out as the fingers worked inside of him. As he slowly fucked himself on his lovers fingers.

Feeling frustrated Ciel pulled out his fingers before spitting on his hands and coating his member. Before slamming into (y/n) and both of them groaning as they became one.

"F-fuck you're so tight (y/n)." Groaned Ciel as he moved his hips thrusting faster into the petite male. All while (y/n) moaned out from being filled up completely.

"F-faster f-fuck me faster." (Y/n) moaned out as he gripped Ciel's shoulders before letting out a lewd moan as Ciel found his prostate.

"T-there h-hit it a-again." He demanded as he scratched Ciel's back as his eyes rolled back.

Ciel's thrust stuttered as he was approaching his end before grabbing (y/n)'s member and pumping it. A loud scream coming from the petite male as he came undone.

With watching his lover cum, Ciel finally came to an end as he came with (y/n) before riding out his high.

Pulling out gently before laying down next to (y/n) before pulling him into him so that they could cuddle.

"I love you, Ciel." (Y/n) whispered out with fatigue laced in his words. As Ciel let out a chuckle before placing a gently kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too, (y/n)."