45 ✧ shouto todoroki

Shouto Todoroki x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I met someone new and he's quite similar to you but then again reminds me he's not entirely you. His eyes aren't the same shade as yours, not even close. In a way they out shine yours by a million; they're two separate colors, a piercing gray and a mesmerizing blue. Granted he doesn't smile as often but when he does it's almost easy for him, like if he all the time in the world, not a single worry.

I can say that he doesn't pretend to listen to me, no he actually cares about what I'm saying in that moment, even if they're the most ridiculous thoughts and topics. He just says silent nodding his head every so often, signifying that he's listening before inputting in his own comments.

What I can only assume is love, is that I love that he doesn't try to be perfect in front of me or anyone else, he just accepts himself for who he is and the way he is. I can definitely say without a doubt that that would be my most favorable trait of his."

The knocks, gently but sternly snaps me out of my personal thoughts, my hand that was gliding and furiously scribbling words on my paper stopped. Quickly setting down my pencil before closing my journal, I got up taking slow strides to my door.

The knocking ceased, almost as if the person behind the door knew that I was approaching them. But then again I hardly have left my room besides the times I have to attend my schooling. Other than that I would remain safely in my room, where nothing and no one could hurt me.

Shaking my head to keep astray any deeper negative thoughts, my arm opened the door. My heart stopping in my chest for the smallest moment before hammering strongly against my ribcage. My luck that the person I was writing about would show up momentarily at my door.

"Are you going to let me in?" His deep soothing voice reached my ears, sending a small shiver down my spine. I quickly nodded my head, stepping aside so that he could enter. Hoping that he didn't notice or at least question the effect he greatly had on me.

"What are you doing here Todoroki?" I couldn't help but question, closing my door before sitting across from him on my bed. Ignoring the heated stare he gave me as he sat on the chair I was previously sitting on not long ago.

"I thought you could use some fresh air rather than stay in here all day like you do." Todoroki calmly said, while he looked over the scattered papers littering my desk and where my journal sat perfectly in the center. Before his eyes glided over my room before landing on my own.

Breaking the stare I looked down at my sock covered feet, as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. Although his words weren't intended to hurt me, they still stung me. The hope that swelled in my heart quickly disappeared, of course he didn't like me like that.

He was only worried about me as a friend. Why was I foolish enough to believe he would ever see me in more than friend light? "(Y/n), are you coming?" His question made me look up, not even noticing that he was now standing in front of my door patiently waiting for me. Hearing him say my first name made my heart skip a beat, pushing away the feeling I stood up putting on my shoes before grabbing my necessities and following him out the door.

"Where are we going?" Was my curious response, looking at the male who was walking right besides me. His eyes sparing me a quick glance before looking back to the path in front of us. "To the theatre there are new movies that have came out."