25 ✧ boruto uzumaki

Boruto Uzumaki x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Shinki, (y/n), I expect both of you to be on your best behavior these next couple of days. We will be having very important guest arriving." Their adopted father sternly said, returning back to his paperwork.

(Y/n) just rolled his (e/c) eyes, watching his twin brother nod his head at the request.

(Y/n) could care less about the important guests, it's not like he was going to be around them anyway.

"(Y/n), I saw you rolling your eyes, I'm serious about you behaving." Gaara sternly said once more, pausing from his paperwork to look at his eldest son.

The older twin just let out an annoyed huff, but complied with his father's wish and nodded his head in agreement.

"Thank you (y/n). You two are dismissed." Gaara replied, giving both his sons a small smile.

Both siblings nodded their heads once more before leaving their fathers office.

"Who do you think is coming?" Shinki questioned his older brother, who only shrugged in response.

"Whoever it is must be important to dad." (Y/n) thought, trying to think of anyone he knew.

"Well, I'll guess we wait and see." Shinki mused, walking alongside his brother.

"I guess we will." (Y/n) thought to himself.

______

(Y/n) was not impressed in the slightest way. His (e/c) eyes scanning the Seventh Hokage standing besides their father.

Sure, he should feel impressed at the important figure in the room but his father was also the Kazekage. So it didn't really seem like a huge deal to him.

Respect, sure (y/n) could say that he would respect the hokage but awestruck wasn't something he would feel.

But what did catch his (e/c) eyes, was the rather petite blond kid that appeared around his age, standing behind the hokage.

The blond boy as well looked like he would want to be anywhere but here. His expression made (y/n) smirk slightly, turning his attention back to his father.

(Y/n)'s attention didn't last on his father, as he turned his talking out before looking back at the blond boy.

Boruto looked around in the room, before feeling as if someone was watching him.

His blue eyes clashed with (e/c) eyes, face flushing as he stared at the attractive boy in front of him.

(Y/n) smirked proudly, noticing that the petite blond blushed at their eye contact. He couldn't help but wink in the blond's direction.

Letting out a small laugh, when he watched the blond boy turn even redder and look away from him.

Boruto didn't know why he blushed when the other boy winked at him, but he felt as if butterfly's were in his stomach.

"Maybe I'm sick?" Boruto thought to himself, shuffling back to hide behind his father, to get away from the other boy's gaze.