15 ✧ eijiro kirishima

Eijiro Kirishima x Uke Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kirishima felt himself blush as he stared at (y/n) smile at Izuku. He almost couldn't help but feel immense jealousy as (y/n) talked to Izuku.

Kirishima averted his gaze as Todoroki stared at him with a questioning gaze.

He would never let Todoroki know that he had a crush on his younger twin brother. He knew how fiercely protective he was towards the smaller male.

Todoroki wouldn't hesitate to end any male that came close to (y/n). Kirishima felt a shiver run through him as he felt Todoroki's piercing stare at the back of his head.

"Kirishima, are you okay?." A soft but heart warming voice said out. He felt himself blush once more as he turned to look (y/n) in his eyes.

"I'm f-fine (y/n)." Kirishima silently cursed himself for stuttering. (Y/n) only frowned but nodded his head at the red-haired boy.

"Are you sure? You're as red as your hair." (Y/n) questioned as he let out a small giggle as he watched Kirishima's face turn a brighter shade of red.

His giggle came to a stop as he saw his brother glare at the redheaded boy.

"Shouto, stop glaring at Kiri." (Y/n) scolded his older brother who only rolled his eyes before looking away.

(Y/n) only smiled pleased, before turning his gaze back on the boy besides him.

"You didn't have to do that for me." Kirishima lowly said. As he looked at the desk avoiding (y/n)'s eyes.

"Don't worry, Shouto needs to learn that I can take care of myself." (Y/n) grinned out as he looked at Kirishima who was now smiling.

(Y/n) gave him one last smile before turning back to converse with Izuku.

______

"I'll never get with (y/n)." Kirishima whined out as he slammed his head down on the table.

Bakugou only grunted while Kaminari just smile at the red-haired boy currently in a dilemma.

"Why, yes you can. All you gotta do is ask him." The blond said out as he looked at Kirishima.

"Todoroki would kill me before I even get to ask plus (y/n) would probably reject me." Kirishima groaned out as he poked at his food.

"(Y/n) probably likes you. He's always blushes when he's around you." Bakugou angrily said as he glared at Kirishima.

"R-really?" Kirishima stuttered as a blush filled his face. Kaminari only nodded his head as he looked at him.

"Even if he does like me, how would I ask him out without Todoroki killing me." The redheaded boy asked as he looked at his friends.

"I don't got time for this!" Bakugou yelled out as he angrily got up and left the lunchroom. While the two boys just stared at his retrieving figure.

"Just ask Todoroki for permission." Kaminari just shrugged as he turned his gaze back to the red-haired boy.

Kirishima instantly brightened upped as he thought it through.

"Yeah, that's what I'll do!" He excitedly but loudly said as he looked at Kaminari who was smiling brightly as well.

______

"What do you want?" Todoroki seriously asked as he looked at the nervous red head. His nervousness didn't stop Todoroki from narrowing his gaze at the boy across him.

"W-well it's about (y-y/n)." Kirishima stuttered as he slightly squirmed as Todoroki's gaze hardened up. At the mention of his younger brother.

"What about him?" Todoroki hissed out, as he straightened up his back making him appear taller.

Kirishima slightly flinched at his harsh tone but straightened up and looked the male in the eyes.

"I want permission to date (y/n)." Kirishima confidently said out as he watched Todoroki stiffen up even more.

"No." Todoroki bluntly said out as he watched the red haired male deflate in sadness.

"W-why?" Kirishima muttered out as his eyes fell on the ground.

"Because you aren't good enough for him." Todoroki simply said.

Kirishima felt anger swell up in him as he gritted his teeth together while his hands clenched up in fists.

"I know that I'm not good enough for (y/n) cause he's out of my league but I wouldn't hesitate to give him the world. His happiness would come first if we were dating cause I love seeing him happy and smiling with his pretty smile." Kirishima ranted out angrily but was stopped half way through.

"Okay, you can date (y/n). I give you my permission." Todoroki said as he gave Kirishima a small smile.

Dumbfounded was Kirishima as he blinked at the words that were said out to him.

"R-really?" He questioned excitedly as he looked at the male who was nodding his head.

"Yes, treat him good or I'll kill you without a doubt." The male said before getting up and leaving.

Time skip:

(Y/n) was walking to his class before he stopped as he heard his name being called.

"(Y/n) wait up." Kirishima panted out as he tried to catch his breath.

(Y/n) felt himself blush as he looked at his crush. Waiting patiently for him to catch his breath and continue.

"(Y/n), I wanted to know if you would go out on a date with me?" Kirishima blushed as he looked anywhere besides (y/n).

(Y/n) just blinked cutely at him before smiling even brighter as he leaned forward and placed a gently kiss on his cheek.

"I would love to go on a date with you." (Y/n) giggles at the awestruck boy before turning around and walking away. Making sure to sway his hips a bit as he grinned with a blush.

Kirishima yelled out as he fist pumped the air before walking away to tell his friends. Already planning (y/n)'s and his date and maybe even more future ones.

"I can't wait for our date."