44 ✧ jyugo

Jyugo x Seme Male Reader
-lime
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm bored!" Jyugo whined out, looking around his oh so familiar cell. Everyone else already entertained and occupied with something. Making him feel sluggish but at the same time bored because he doesn't have anyone or anything to keep him entertained.

Jyugo then remembered that (y/n) was someone that would keep him company. Two-colored eyes searching the room for his cell mate that he may or may not have a crush on. A smirk present on his face once he found the male sitting down on the floor with a book in his hand.

"(Y/n) I'm bored." (Y/n) closed his (e/c) eyes, slightly annoyed when he felt the smaller inmate latch onto the side of his body. Insistently muttering the same sentence over and over again. "What do you expect me to do about it?" (Y/n) grumbled, opening his eyes as he continued to read his book.

Jyugo pouted, annoyed that (y/n) wasn't paying any attention to him in favor of continuing to read. Finally deciding that he was one that truly deserved (y/n)'s undivided attention. Smacking away the traitorous book, ignoring the gasp and protest from (y/n), and plopping down on the male's lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" (Y/n) questioned, posture stiffening up at the feeling of Jyugo fully seated on top of him. Jyugo just shrugged his shoulders, wiggling around until he was face to face with his crush. Slinging his arms around (y/n)'s neck, fighting away the blush that wanted to appear when (y/n) placed his hands on his waist.

"I'm still bored." Jyugo whispered into (y/n)'s ear. Fighting back the primal urge to trace the male's ear with his tongue. "Why don't you try to break out?" (Y/n) suggested, hands still gripping the males slim waist as he looked the male in his eyes. "Cause I'll just get caught again." Jyugo whined, making (y/n) laugh at the remark.

Jyugo rolled his eyes, removing his arms from the males neck and crossing them over his chest. "Aww, don't get mad sweetheart." (Y/n) purred, after ceasing his laughter, teasingly squeezing Jyugo' waist. Laughing under his breath at the shriek of surprise and the red blush painting the others face. The small harmless action that shouldn't have made Jyugo aroused unfortunately did.

Feeling his heart trying to pound of of his chest and an unfamiliar heat in his lower stomach. He squirmed unconsciously, feeling hot all of sudden. "Don't do that." (Y/n) grunted, biting his lower lip, trying to calm himself down before he would get too excited from the more than welcoming movements.

Jyugo then got a brilliant idea, maybe (y/n) could entertain after all. Smirking he teasingly rocked his hips back and forth, subtly so that (y/n) wouldn't notice right away. Licking his lips, biting back a devious smirk, he roughly ground down his hips. Taking in the delicious chocked back moan that slid out of (y/n)'s mouth.

(Y/n) shoot the smaller male a heated glare, his gaze flickering to him before glancing at the other inmates who were still occupied. "What are you doing?" He hissed, his hands gripping tighter on the males waist, hoping that Jyugo wouldn't try to arouse him again. Resisting himself from, grinding back into Jyugo's perky ass.

"I'm not doing anything you don't want." Jyugo purred into (y/n)'s ear, before lightly as possible tracing the ear with his wet pink tongue. Then gently blowing his breath on it, heart pounding when he felt (y/n) shiver beneath him. "You don't know what you're starting sweetheart." (Y/n)'s voice an octave lower than usual, not caring that the others were still in the room.

Jyugo biting back his moan, throwing his head back at the feeling of (y/n) placing light kisses on his neck. His breaths already coming out in harsher pants, starting to rock his hips back and forth. "Tell me sweetheart, what got you so aroused, hmm?" (Y/n)'s hands, once more stilling Jyugo's hip movements.

Smirking at the whine of frustration leaving Jyugo's mouth. "You (y/n)." Jyugo panted out, feeling as if he was running a marathon. Roughly shoving his face into (y/n)'s neck, to prevent the whimpers falling from his mouth to be heard. (Y/n) couldn't deny the pleasure coursing through him any longer and firmly gripped Jyugo's hips, setting for a rough and fast pace.

Fuck. (Y/n) was about to cum in his pants like a horny virgin. Fuck it. Jyugo couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he and (y/n) were actually doing this. And by this grinding on each other until they cum in their pants. (Y/n) tilted his head back, stifling his harsh pants as he took in the delicious sight.

There Jyugo sat, hips moving frantically while his beautiful colored eyes where half lidded and tanned skinned flushed bright pink. (Y/n) licked his lips, hand trailing down the smaller male's hip to lightly caress the males prominent bulge. Chuckling softly, feeling the wet patch on the males front get larger. Signaling that Jyugo was about to cum at any moment.

"Cum for me, sweetheart." (Y/n) lowly whispered into his ear, his own hips bucking more frantically to chase his own euphoria. Jyugo roughly bit down on (y/n)'s neck, tasting the iron on his tongue, trying his best to stifle the cry that fell from his mouth. His movements coming out more slowly to ride out his high before completely stopping. Feeling (y/n) tense from underneath him and curse lowly under his breath.

(Y/n) closed his (e/c) eyes, grunting softly at the odd feeling of Jyugo licking his neck. His own fingers coming up to his neck and feeling the bite mark that was now there. "I don't know how I'm supposed to cover this up." He replied, but feeling to tired to actually care about the mark. "Good, I don't want you too." Jyugo remarked, letting his body slump into his new lover's body.

Both males enjoying the silence that surrounded them. As they both tried to ignore that they were sweaty and sticky. "Umm, did you forget we were in the room the whole time?" The question making both males aware of what they did. Their faces turning bright red as they avoided looking at their slightly horrified but amused cell mates.