09 ✧ america

Alfred F. Jones x Uke Male Reader
A/n: (c/n) meaning: country's name
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Alfred knew he was glaring hard at the Frenchman who was subtly flirting with (y/n). Alfred getting fed up stomped over to the two before pulling (y/n) away from the confused Frenchman.

"W-wah, what are y-you doing?" (Y/n) questioned his fellow country before pulling his arm out from the blond man's grip.

Rubbing it slightly as (y/n) narrowed his (e/c) eyes at the taller male. Alfred not meeting his gaze as his cheeks heated up. Now embarrassed at the thought of telling (c/n) that he only did it because he was jealous.

"Alfred answer me now." (Y/n) whined out before childishly stomping one foot before putting his hands on his hips.

Making Alfred even more flustered at the cute expressions before he let out a sigh.

"I was jealous at the thought of you spending more time with him rather than your best friend." Alfred slightly lied as he watched (y/n)'s expression with slight caution.

"I could never replace you." (Y/n) giggled out before tackling Alfred into a tight hug. Only succeeding in making Alfred lose his balance as they both plummeted to the ground.

Both males turning red as their eyes widen at the position they were stuck in. (Y/n) straddling Alfred who had his hands gripping on the petite male's waist.

"I-I'm sorry." (Y/n) stuttered out before getting off the male. As he found interest at the ground beneath him.

"It was an accident." Alfred muttered out as he wiped himself off before getting up. Loving the way (y/n) cutely avoided him.

"Do you wanna hang out?" Alfred questioned catching the smaller males attention once more. Priding himself again as he watched (y/n) brighten up before he latched onto his arm.

"This new horror movie came out can we please see that." (Y/n) cutely asked as he batted his eyelashes at the blond male.

Alfred swallowed the lump in his throat before giving the male a slow nod. Squealing in excitement as (y/n) pulled him along to the theater.

Alfred payed for the two tickets with a slightly resistant (y/n) who had declared that he would pay for food and drinks.

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked his friend as he took in his nervous appearance a deep frown placing itself on his face.

"Yeah, I was just thinking back to something." Alfred dismissed the question with a wave of his hand before helping the male with the food and drinks.

"Are you sure? We don't have to watch the movie if you're scared." (Y/n) once again asked as they sat down in their seats.

"I'm really am fine (y/n)." Alfred said before looking (y/n) in the eyes. Before turning back to the screen that was playing previews.

"Whatever you say." (Y/n) said but still worried for his friend and occasionally giving side glances towards Alfred.

Finally the movie was playing as the lights dimmed and sound was echoed throughout the dark room.

Alfred gripped the sides of the seats as the movie began. A cold sweat sliding down his neck as shivers ran down his spine. (Y/n) looked at Alfred not questioning him as he turned his attention back to the movie.

Alfred let out a girly shriek at the scariest part of the movie throwing the popcorn everywhere before running out the room.

(Y/n) sitting there in shock before quickly running after the blond male. He searched around before finding the male with his head down.

"Are you okay, Alfred? I shouldn't have picked out that movie." (Y/n) said out before he he was cut off.

"It's okay (y/n) you wanted to see it." Alfred not bothering to pick his head up as he stared at the ground tears of frustration wanting to fall.

(Y/n) was about to say something before looking at the tears sliding down his face. He gasped softly before reaching out and wiping them away.

"Don't cry Alfred, there's nothing to be ashamed of." The petite male cooed out as he hugged the blond nation.

"I thought that I could handle the movie but guess not I'm pathetic." Alfred said lowly not bothering to return the hug from his crush.

(Y/n) frowned as he pulled away before a soft pink blush painted his feminine features.

"You're not pathetic Alfred. You don't have to change for me because I love you the way you are." (Y/n) softly muttered before placing a gentle kiss on the American's lips.

Alfred returned the kiss with equal gentleness as he wrapped his arms around the male pulling him closer to him. Both of them breaking the kiss to catch their breath.

"I love you too, (y/n)." Alfred said as he stared into his (e/c) eyes that were filled with love. Before smiling and kissing his forehead. Both giggles came from the males as excitement flooded throughout them.

"Let's go home and cuddle while we watch movies." (Y/n) childishly demanded as he playfully stuck his tongue out.

Alfred playfully growled out before picking up (y/n) bridal style smirking at how he hid himself in Alfred's broad chest.

"Let's go." Alfred said as he ran to his house with a content smile placed on both males.

"Finally."