30 ✧ nico di angelo

Nico di Angelo x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You should stop glaring at him Nico." Percy mumbled, raising up his hands in defense at the glare that was thrown at him.

Nico just huffed continuing to glare at the (h/c)-haired boy, he called his boyfriend.

Yes, he was currently glaring at (y/n) his boyfriend. There was absolutely nothing wrong with couples glaring at each other with hate.

Well in this case instead of hate it would be a severe case of jealousy. (Y/n) so happened to be the son of Aphrodite.

Which led to (y/n) being a major flirt half the time, most times he didn't even know he was subtly flirting. It just naturally slipped out of him.

Sure Nico would be one to say that he loved when (y/n) flirted with him. Yet it didn't mean he liked to see his boyfriend flirting with both males and females.

To be fair though (y/n) was very charming and didn't mean to hurt or make Nico jealous. (Y/n) was borderline friendly with a hint of flirtatiousness.

"Maybe I can help you out." Percy excitedly said, discarding the worried look he got from Nico.

"If this another plan I think I'll stay out of it." Nico said, not wanting to get involved in a plan that would surely fail.

"Hey, not all my plans fail." Percy said in mock hurt, getting a couple glances from the other campers, due to his loudness.

Nico didn't reply back, instead waiting for the older male to continue talking about his plan.

"Okay, how about instead of you being jealous, we make (y/n) jealous." Percy said, already feeling mischievous.

Nico arched his eyebrow, feeling intrigued by the plan. It was actually a good plan that could surely work.

"How would we make (y/n) jealous? Hell, I've never even seen him jealous." Nico questioned, turning his head to look at the older male.

"Well, you would hang out constantly with me." Percy stated as if it was very obvious.

"Sorry, but you're not my type." Nico scoffed, earning a slight blush and offended gasp.

"First of all, I'm totally everyone's type and second of all I'm dating Annabeth." Percy gasped out, putting his hand on his chest.

"Yeah, yeah, let's try this stupid plan of yours." Nico mumbled, tearing his gaze away from his stupid handsome boyfriend.

(Y/n) waved bye at the giggling girls, (e/c) eyes looking around to find his cute but dark boyfriend.

He brightened up once he landed on his boyfriend before his grinned slightly faltered at the close proximity between him and Percy.

(Y/n) headed towards ignoring the pang of jealousy before placing a small kiss onto Nico's cheek.

"Hi baby, did you miss me cause I certainly did." (Y/n) purred into his ear, wrapping his arms around his small boyfriend.

Nico blushed at (y/n)'s words and action, already melting into the taller males embrace before Percy interrupted.

"Hey (y/n), actually me and Nico have to do something, we will see you later." Percy rushed out, pulling Nico out of (y/n)'s embrace and dragging him away.

Leaving a confused (y/n) as he watched both males fade into the distance. Not for one second like that his Nico was taken away from him.

He didn't even know he was scowling and glaring at the spot where Percy and Nico were previously standing at.

"Why are you glaring at nothing (y/n)?" Piper asked her half brother, who snapped out of his daze.

(Y/n) sheepishly smiled at her, scratching the back of his next. As he avoided the question.

"So, how are you?" (Y/n) politely asked, trying to change the subject off him. Piper gave him an unamused expression but didn't both to question him.

As she and her half brother engaged in a conversation. Piper not noticing how (y/n) would fidget and take small glances at where his boyfriend was earlier standing at.

It's been a week since (y/n) and Nico haven't spent anytime together. Which was slowly driving the older male insane.

While Nico was having a great time at how he noticed his usually calm boyfriend, suddenly acting so frustrated and anxious.

Nico was currently in his cabin, waiting for Percy to pick him up and continue making (y/n) jealous.

He heard a knock on the door, so he got up to open the door. Only to be pushed in and pinned against the wall.

There stood over him was his boyfriend (y/n) who looked not pleased at all. Nico didn't bother to squirm and stayed in place, as they both stared at one another.

"Why have you've been ignoring me?" (Y/n) lowly said, noticing the small shiver Nico gave.

Nico said nothing as his face heated up when (y/n) leaned closer to him. Their faces inches away from each other.

"Do you not like me anymore?" (Y/n) whispered, pulling away from Nico and removing himself off the wall.

Nico felt hurt that (y/n) assumed that he didn't like him anymore. Cursing himself and Percy for continuing on with the plan.

"That's not true you know I love you." Nico stuttered out, walking up to his hurt boyfriend and slinging his arms around (y/n)'s neck.

(Y/n) placed his arms around Nico's waist and pulled him into a hug. Both males enjoying their first contact interaction in a week.

"I just wanted to make you jealous." Nico shyly said, burying his head into (y/n)'s neck.

(Y/n) rolled his (e/c) orbs, deciding to question his smaller lover later. And hoisted up Nico bridal style and carried him towards the bed.

(Y/n) placed a gently kiss onto Nico's plump lips both males moaning from the contact. Before pulling away panting for air.

"I love you death boy." (Y/n) flirted out, earning a light smack to his chest. As Nico blushed and cuddled up to his taller boyfriend.

"I love you too (y/n)."