54 ✧ mitsuki II

Mitsuki x Uke Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The best thing about doing something forbidden was the rush of thrill and excitement that ran through your body because you absolutely knew that you shouldn't be doing that. The downside of going against someone's word was that (y/n) unfortunately was very empathetic and after the thrill died down all he could feel was the massive weight of guilt upon him.

Now the guilt itself was enough for him to quit going against his dad's word but even though he tried, and he really did try, it didn't help that a certain blue haired boy wouldn't leave him alone. It also didn't help that after getting to know his sister's friends that he would eventually get more involved with them. Leading to being constantly around the blue-haired boy.

(Y/n) didn't mind being around Mitsuki, in fact he quite enjoyed the boy's company. He couldn't really understand why he felt more happy or butterflies in his stomach when the boy was around him but nevertheless he didn't want that to stop happening. But he also had a deep bond with his father, who doesn't seem to like the fact that Mitsuki was very, very, close to him.

And (y/n) didn't want to disappoint his father by hanging out with someone he didn't approve. The Uchiha though couldn't understand why his father didn't really care that Sarada still hung out with Mitsuki but he never really bothered to question him about it. He just assumed that maybe his father thought that Mitsuki was a bad influence on him.

"(Y/n), are you okay? You keep spacing out." The gentle touch to his shoulder got him out of his thoughts, as the young Uchiha turned to face the other boy besides him. No expression on his pale face, but his golden eyes showing the concern very clearly.

(Y/n) felt his cheeks heat up faintly, something that was becoming very usual during any interactions between them. Nodding his head shyly that he was okay, feeling confused to why his heart dropped after Mitsuki removed his hand from his shoulder. He supposed that it maybe had to do with the time Mitsuki had kissed him on the cheek. Though (y/n) didn't think much of that either because it never happened again. Much to his disappointment.

"Are you sure you're okay? You just spaced out yet again (y/n). Should I take you home?" The concern now noticeably dripping from Mitsuki's voice, making (y/n) quickly shake his head in protest before pausing his actions. Should he just go home?

Maybe it was better if he did. He was only causing Mitsuki more trouble because not only by not paying attention to him but by hanging out with him in general. Finally agreeing with himself (y/n) nodded his head in conformation for Mitsuki to take him home. It was the best option even if his heart protested against the very idea.

The two boys silently got up from their spot; the spot itself was actually just a tad-bit further away from where his sister and her classmates were. (Y/n) walked alongside the blue-haired boy, whose golden orbs where trained on him. The boy could feel his face heat up at the stare and the slight sensation of Mitsuki's hand barely brushing his.

The touch itself awakening a trail of goosebumps and making (y/n)'s cheeks darken further as he pulled his hand closer towards the side of his body. His eyes trained on the floor beneath him, not noticing the frown that was placed on Mitsuki's face at the action before it was wiped away. All these different types of emotions caused (y/n) to feel conflicted.

Maybe he should ask his mother about this? He could ask Sarada but his mother seemed to have more experience because after all she was married to his father. Besides adults always have the best advice, right?

The hand that was placed on his shoulder snapped him out of his thoughts as he stopped and stared at Mitsuki. Golden eyes clashing with his own as they silently stared at one another. The action even though familiar made his face heat up once more. "Are you sick, perhaps?" Mitsuki mused, placing a pale hand to his cheek. The action further progressing to darken his cheeks and face.