36 ✧ minato namikaze

Minato Namikaze x Seme Male Reader
-lime
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n) let out a tired sigh, taking his leisurely time walking to his shared apartment with his boyfriend. The corner of his lip curling up at the thought of his wonderful boyfriend.

The smile not lasting long enough, letting out a large yawn before blinking his (e/c) eyes and trying to rub away his long due tiredness. "I can't wait to meet my bed again." (Y/n) mumbled, trudging along the path, waving occasionally at people passing by him.

Sighing happily, now that he was at his apartment and slowly turning the knob to enter. Eying the space, frowning when he couldn't find his blond boyfriend. He slowly took off his sandals and heading straight to his shared bedroom.

Deciding that he would find Minato later. Besides he was a deadly shinobi, he could take care of himself. (Y/n) not for a second caring about his stealth, feet padding against the cold floor.

Turning the knob to his bedroom, (e/c) eyes widening and his jaw dropping open. "W-what's this?" (U/n) weakly stuttered out, face flushing red as he took in the delightful sight.

There was his blond boyfriend, whose face was also red, proudly displayed on the bed. Naked as the day he came into this world. "I have a great news for you." Was the simple response (y/n) got.

(Y/n)'s temperature rose, but ignored the appealing sight and awaited for the news that seemed to put Minato in this mood. "What is it?" (Y/n) inquired, trying to keep his eyes focused onto Minato's blue eyes rather than his naked body.

Minato just smiled widely, standing up from the bed and sauntering over to his lover. "Kushina agreed to be our surrogate." (Y/n)'s eyes widened again. The words ringing in his mind, before he smiled widely and spun Minato around.

(Y/n)'s and Minato's laughter echoing in the room. "We're going to be parents." (Y/n) whispered, bringing the blond into an embrace. Minato shakily nodding his head as tears of joy gathered in his eyes.

"Yeah, were are." Minato happily said, melting into (y/n)'s embrace. Gently laying his head on the (h/c)-headed males chest. Before a squeak escaped his mouth, face flushing red once more at the feeling of (y/n)'s hand firmly placed on his behind.

"How about we celebrate?" (Y/n) purred into his blond's ear, tongue tracing the ear before he gently bit it. Hot desire bubbling inside of both males. Before Minato tilted his head up and smashed his lips onto (y/n)'s.

Engaging into a messy kiss, teeth clanking together but they didn't care. (Y/n)'s tongue slyly swiping Minato's bottom lip. The blond only kept his mouth shut, a loud moan escaping his mouth when (y/n) squeezed his ass and lifted him up in the air.

Minato getting the hint and moved to wrap his lean legs onto (y/n)'s waist. (Y/n) taking the opportunity to work his tongue into the blond's mouth. Exploring the cavern that he's conquered numerous times.

Delicious heat building up in Minato, as he slowly started to grind into (y/n). The male only grunting in response, walking towards the bed and placing Minato on his back. Causing both males to break the kiss and pant harshly. (Y/n) smirked at Minato's hazy expression and swollen red lips.

"Fuck, I love you so much." (Y/n) growled, earning a mew from the blond at the praise. "S-strip." Minato panted, producing a small whine, enjoying the striptease he was getting.

A lewd moan escaping, as (y/n) started to pumped his hard member. The blond threw his head onto the bed, hands turning white at the fierce grip on the bedsheets. "F-faster." Minato moaned out, nearly crying out in frustration at (y/n) stopping his movements.

"I think you're forgetting something." (Y/n) said, (e/c) orbs piercing into blue ones. Minato squeezed his eyes shut, scolding himself for forgetting his manners.

"Please continue (y/n)." Minato whimpered, not stopping himself from thrusting his hips up in the air. Feeling the familiar coil in abdomen, once (y/n) started his ministrations again. "Only cause you asked so prettily."

(Y/n) speeding up his hand movements, his thumb rubbing the tip of the head spreading the pearly drops of precome on Minato's member. (Y/n) leaning over his lover and mouth latching onto the blond's pretty pink nipple.

The blond's mouth opening at the new feeling of pleasure. Instinctively arching his back, signaling that he wanted more. His moans gradually getting louder, the feeling of pleasure overriding his body and the coil in him about to burst at any moment.

"Cum Minato." (Y/n) whispered, removing his mouth away from the blond's chest and with one final pump feeling his lover's seed gather in his hand. (Y/n) grabbing his discarded shirt on the floor and cleaning his hand and placing a gentle kiss to the blond's lips.

"You didn't get off." Minato mumbled, worriedly staring up at his lover. "It's fine, I would be to tired to do anything anyway. I'm going to shower and come back." (Y/n) placing another quick kiss to the blond's temple. Before grabbing clean clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

Minato let out a yawn, curling up into himself. Trying to keep his eyes open but failed to do so and drifted off to sleep. (Y/n) emerging from the bathroom and smiling at the scene.

(Y/n) pulled the covers over the blond and turned off the lights before laying down next to his lover. Letting out a hum at the feeling of Minato cuddling into his chest.

"Love you." Was mumbled out, before the blond's breathing slowed down signaling that he fell back asleep. "Love you too." (Y/n) mumbled back, pulling Minato closer and slowly drifting off.

"You can now enter the room." The nurse informed the two anxious males, smiling at how they laced their hands together and followed her towards the room.

"Come meet your son." Kushina tiredly said, smiling at her two best friends. Beckoning them to grab onto the small child her arms. Minato was the first to approach, tears sliding down his face. Cooing down at the baby, smiling widely a the sleepy baby boy.

"He looks exactly like you." (Y/n) softly said, approaching the blond and gently tracing the baby's whispered cheeks. "Naruto Namizake has a ring to it, yeah." Kushina happily said, smiling brightly at the males who nodded in agreement.

"Thank you Kushina for this opportunity." (Y/n) said, feeling immense gratitude for the redheaded woman. "Anything for you two, plus I'm definitely the godmother." Kushina said, letting her eyes flutter shut and slowly falling asleep.

"I love you and Naruto." Minato said, tearing his gaze away from his newborn son and up to his lover. "Love you both too." (Y/n) lovingly assured, placing a kiss to both of the blond's cheeks.

Naruto slowly opening his eyes, looking curiously at the two males before shutting them once more and nodding off into sleep. "He looks exactly like you." (Y/n) breathed out, gently wrapping an arm around the blond's waist. Forever going to remember this moment.