48 ✧ kaido shun

Kaido Shun x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was very apparent that Kaido was uncomfortable in the presence of Yumehara. That in turn made (y/n) also uncomfortable with the slightest hint of annoyance. But he wasn't about to directly call out the poor girl who clearly had a not so small crush on the light, blue-haired male. That also made (y/n) feel jealous and overprotective.

The afternoon was going fine, (y/n) had managed to gather whatever little courage he had and asked Kaido to spend the afternoon with him. Holding in the small bursts of joy inside him when Kaido shyly and nervously agreed with the plans. Only for it to be ruined by the brown-haired girl, well maybe he was being a tad overdramatic.

(Y/n) briefly watched Yumehara stutter her way through her sentence, silently wondering how she hasn't passed out yet from how red her face was. Before looking over at Kaido who also had a faint blush on his face, while nervously fiddling around with the red bandages wrapped around his arms. Making (y/n) wonder if Kaido returned Yumehara's feelings as well and if that's the reason he was acting uncomfortable. That made (y/n) heart painfully clench.

This was getting out of hand, if anyone were to pass by their table. One would assume that Kaido and Yumehara were on a date while (y/n) was third wheeling. Yup, nope, (y/n) was on his way out of here. Discreetly placing the right amount of change on the table, he slipped out the booth. Leaving the two students behind, dejectedly walking away from the busy cafe.

Not watching were he was going, (y/n) bumped into a solid form. Blinking widely before looking at the pink-haired male in front of him who was also staring at him with a dazed expression. (Y/n) then took notice of the silver gleam on Saiki's finger, making him instantly know why Saiki was confused for the second.

"You should stop wearing that if you get surprised every time you run into someone you don't want to see." He cheekily said, ignoring the painful silence that followed after the sentence. Saiki already walking away from said male, before (y/n) followed after him not even bothering to ask if he could come along because he already knew Saiki didn't like hanging out with people. Even if it was him.

"Saiki, I have to get things off my mind and even if you could personally read them without my consent. I would appreciate it if you let me speak them to you." Saiki only glanced at him from the corner of his eyes at the hopeful male. Before shaking his head against the idea, before perking up at the words that soon came from (y/n).

"I'll buy you as many coffee jellies you want if I can just tell you my feelings." (Y/n) persuaded, smiling at how Saiki rapidly nodded his head. Both males keeping the same pace as they soon ended up at another cafe.

_______

"Okay, so what do you think I should do?" (Y/n) questioned, leaning his head into the palm of his hand. He knew that Saiki wouldn't answer him, glancing down to still see the ring wrapped around his slim finger. The pink-haired male had no way to communicate with him if the ring was blocking his telepathy.

"Your silence tells me that I will never confess to Kaido and die alone." (Y/n) sighed, removing his head from his hand and completely slumping down in his seat and laying his forehead on the table. "You know there's really nothing special about Kaido." Saiki turned his attention at the slumped male in front of him. His interest was caught.

"Well, besides his overactive imagination. Other than that he's very plain, with his colored hair and equally colored eyes. Any other person could rival the same colors as him, not making him any more special. But maybe it's the fact that I want to hold his hands, they're so common but original. And that he feels like my safe haven, my happy place, my home."