24 ✧ akashi seijuro

Akashi Seijuro x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Who tops in the relationship?" Aomine smugly asked, as he looked at the shocked looking couple.

Seijuro narrowed his multi-colored eyes, opening his mouth to say some sort of threat, but was sadly cut off by his boyfriend.

"Well, who else would it be, it's obviously me." (Y/n) proudly stated, chest slightly puffing out in pride.

Seijuro's face paled, as Aomine bursted out laughing at (y/n)'s words. Seijuro felt mortified at how his boyfriend easily embarrassed him in front of the other male.

Seijuro was still getting used to the fact that he liked men, well (y/n) mostly, and dating (y/n) out in the public eye. But for (y/n) to answer a very personal question without his consent was horrid to him.

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widen in confusion, as he watched his boyfriend stand up and leave. (Y/n)'s posture straightened up, already preparing himself to catch up to his boyfriend.

"Don't, leave him be." Aomine called out, slightly pushing (y/n) back onto his seat.

Blind rage filled (y/n), narrowing his (e/c) orbs at the relaxed male. Annoyance swirling inside of him, watching how relaxed the other male is, even though Seijuro stormed away.

"Why would I do that Aomine?" (Y/n) calmly said, through his clenched jaw.

Aomine just let out an annoyed sigh, rolling his blue orbs, before looking at the tall male.

"He's obviously embarrassed from you answering the question. We probably made him uncomfortable." Aomine lazily replied, closing his orbs.

(Y/n) let his friends words sink in, (e/c) orbs widening, anger now directed at himself for making his boyfriend embarrassed.

"I shouldn't of answered, of course Akashi would've been embarrassed, we've only started dating." (Y/n) silently thought in his head.

"What should I do?" Words coming out in desperation, (y/n) looking closely at his friend for help.

Aomine opened one eye, only to shrug his shoulders and close his eye once more. (Y/n) deadpanned and slumped down in his chair.

"Jeez, thanks for the helpful advice." He huffed out, racking his brain for ways to apologize to his adorable yet violent lover.

"I should just go and apologize. I hope that he doesn't kill me." (Y/n) thought, as he stood up and left Aomine all alone.

"Hopefully, he accepts my apology." (Y/n) murmured, standing outside the large house.

Gathering up the courage, he walked towards the door, not bothering to knock as he walked in.

All the maids and butlers knew about Seijuro and (y/n)'s relationship. So none of them really cared when (y/n) would enter the house at random times, without bothering to knock.

(Y/n) quickly walked through the halls, waving at the people he passed by. But didn't stop because he was on a mission.

Sadly all that courage (y/n) had disappeared, once he arrived outside of Seijuro's bedroom. Fidgeting slightly, (m/n) tried to think of the possible apologies.

Letting out a sigh (y/n) closed his (e/c) orbs, taking a deep breath as he calmed himself, before knocking on the door.

The silence suffocating the anxious male, as he patiently waited for either the door to open or to hear his lover's voice give him permission to enter.

"Come in (y/n)." A calm voice broke the silence. Gulping (y/n) stopped his fidgeting, turning the knob as he entered the room.

There laid his lover on the bed, reading a book not bothering to make any eye contact with (y/n).

(Y/n) knew that his boyfriend wasn't going to pay him any attention. Which honestly hurt him but knew that it was his fault that Seijuro was mad.

"I suppose you know why I came." (Y/n) joked but no humor was detected within him.

Seijuro just turned another page in his book, blandly ignoring his sometimes idiotic boyfriend.

Seijuro wasn't really mad anymore, he knew that (y/n) didn't intend to embarrass him but he wanted to hear his boyfriend's apology.

"Well, you and I know that I suck at apologies but for you I would try over and over to get them right." (Y/n) said before continuing, "I honestly didn't mean to embarrass you Seijuro, I should've considered your opinion before answering that stupid question."

(Y/n) paused, as he looked at the ground, "I just hope that you can forgive me."

Absolutely nothing was heard throughout the room, as both males stayed silent.

(Y/n) felt his hope disappear, already considering to walk out the room. Before two slim arms were wrapped around his waist.

"I accept your apology." Seijuro mumbled into (y/n)'s broad chest. Smiling to himself as he felt the taller male return the sudden embrace.

(Y/n) smiled widely, enjoying the way his boyfriend leaned into his body. They hugged awhile longer before (y/n) hoisted the smaller male into a bridal style position.

Walking them both towards the red headed boys bed. Seijuro blushed at how gently his boyfriend treated him. Which he greatly enjoyed, as they both laid on the soft bed.

Snuggling together, as both males felt at peace, as Seijuro played with (u/n)'s soft (h/c) hair. While (y/n) just leaned his head further into the touch.

"I love you Akashi."

"I love you too idiot." Seijuro replied, smiling as he felt (y/n) place a gentle loving kiss on the top of his head.