37 ✧ shouto todoroki

Shouto Todoroki x Uke Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Pay attention to me Shouto." (Y/n) whined, pouting while he was sitting down on his boyfriend's bed. The small male just watched Shouto ignore him and continue doing his homework.

All (y/n) could do was frown at his boyfriend's actions. He understood that his boyfriend had other things to do but that didn't mean that he should ignore him at any given chance.

"Maybe I should just head back to my room." (Y/n) thought, letting out a sigh, getting off the bed and putting back on his shoes. Biting his bottom lip decisively, before giving and placing a quick kiss to Todoroki's cheek. Only getting a grunt in response, making (y/n) sadder as he left the male's room.

"I'm not going to cry." (Y/n) told himself, refusing to let any of the tears in his (e/c) eyes slide down his face. He let out little sniffles, walking towards his room hoping that no one would find him about to have a breakdown any minute from now.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Midoriya worriedly questioned, frowning slightly as he walked towards the male. (Y/n) only cursed under his breath, tilting his head down so that Midoriya wouldn't see the tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm t-totally f-fine." His voice broke, instantly making Midoriya suspect that (m/n) wasn't being truthful. "Don't lie to me (y/n)." He sternly said, putting his hand under (y/n)'s chin and making him face him.

(Y/n) didn't say anything and didn't look the male in his eyes. The small male soon bursted into tears, scaring Midoriya in the process and (y/n) launching himself into a hug with the other male.

Midoriya frowned wondering if Todoroki knew what (y/n) was going through at the moment. "I'll ask him later." Midoriya thought, holding on tightly to (y/n) and letting him cry into him.

"Let's get you to your room." He softly said, face heating up as he gently picked up (y/n) bridal style and taking him back to his room. (Y/n) made no refusal at the action and rather curled up closer into him and sniffled.

"Should I go get Todoroki?" (Y/n) quickly shook his head in disapproval, holding on tightly to Midoriya's shirt. Midoriya just nodded his head, finally deciding that (y/n) and Todoroki were more likely having a couple's dispute.

Midoriya finally made it to (y/n)'s room and opened the door. Making his way inside and gently placing down the now sleepy male into his bed. "Thank you for being a good friend." (Y/n) mumbled out, letting his grip on Midoriya's hand go.

Midoriya only smiled sadly, making his way out of his room and determinedly making his way over to Todoroki's room. He had a feeling that it was mostly his friends fault for (y/n) feeling that way.

"Come in." Midoriya walked into the room, taking in that Todoroki was surrounded by multiple books and papers. "How are you?" He politely asked, not wanting to sound rude before he questions Todoroki.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Todoroki said, still not looking at Midoriya as he continued on with his work. "I'm fine I actually came here because of (y/n)." He slowly said, taking in how Todoroki tensed up but didn't say anything besides a small hum.

The hum only fueling an anger deep inside of Midoriya. "I found him crying on the way to his room and when I asked him if I should bring you to him he quickly denied." Todoroki didn't look up from his book, but was rather reading the same sentence over and over again.

"Don't you care for him?" Todoroki finally snapped, turning around to look at the green haired male with a heated glare. "Of course I care for (y/n). I love him." Todoroki spat out, trying to calm himself down before his quirk took any action.

"It doesn't seem like because then he wouldn't be crying and refusing you." The words hitting Todoroki hard, finally coming to realize how neglectful he was towards his boyfriend. Midoriya stayed silent, knowing that he finally got the point and left the room.

Todoroki took in the silence in his room, making him feel uncomfortable because usually (y/n) was here talking about something that happened or just quietly humming to himself as he did something.

He stood up from his chair and made his way out of his room. Making his way towards (y/n)'s room, hoping that he would at least give him a chance to hear out his apology. Not that he deserved it for his wrong ways.

Todoroki knocked on the door, feeling discouraged when he didn't get any sort of response back. He decided to open the door, a small smile spreading on his face as he realized why his boyfriend didn't respond back to the knocks.

There was his boyfriend curled up in a little ball in his bed, letting out soft sounds as he peacefully slept. But his smile soon turned into a frown once he noticed how his face was blotchy and eyes puffed up from his crying.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." Todoroki quietly whispered, softly sitting down besides the sleeping male. Making sure that he didn't make to much movement that would wake up his boyfriend. He felt himself finally relaxing from all his work, feeling at peace with (y/n).

He let out a sigh, carefully combing his hand through (y/n)'s soft (h/c) hair, chuckling when (y/n) unconsciously moved his head closer to his hand.

"Shouto." (Y/n) whispered, opening his eyes and facing the male. Todoroki just hummed, situating himself so that he would be laying down next to (y/n). The sleepy male didn't say anything and without any hesitation placing his head down onto Shouto's chest.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I should've been paying more attention to you instead of doing my work." (Y/n) listened to the apology, feeling happy that Shouto knew what he did was wrong.

"It's okay but don't do that anymore." (Y/n) yawned, feeling his earlier sleepiness hit him once again. Sighing happily, once Shouto started to run his hand through his hair. Todoroki letting out his own sigh feeling his exhaustion from the last couple of days.

His hand movements finally stilling. As he felt (y/n) snuggling into him more before he finally stopped. Todoroki assumed that he fell asleep, making him finally shut his eyes and fall asleep next to his boyfriend.