12 ✧ hideyoshi nagachika

Hideyoshi Nagachika x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Slow down Hide!" (Y/n) huffed out as he looked over to his rather excited friend. As the taller male of the three bent over to catch his breath.

"I finally caught up." Kaneki equally out of breath said as he looked at his two best friends.

"You two are just out of shape." Hide teased them receiving two glares before letting out a laugh of amusement.

"Where are you taking us anyway?" (Y/n) questioned, now suddenly feeling suspicious at how Hide ignored his question.

"Well, if you must know I'm taking you somewhere. Kaneki is just coming along for the ride." Hide nonchalantly said, ignoring the two confused gazes. As he put raised his hands behind his head, before flashing the two males a quick smile.

(Y/n) only glanced at him once more before glancing at Kaneki, who equally looked confused at the situation they were in. The tall male let out a large exhale as he continued walking down the path with his friends.

(Y/n) had stopped walking once Hide had announced that they have arrived. His (e/c) orbs scanning the outside of what seemed to be a small restaurant. He let out a small hum before turning his gaze to the other males.

"Why are we here?" (Y/n) bluntly asked, with a blank expression on his face. Kaneki only chuckled at (y/n)'s response as he too turned to look at Hide.

"We're here because I've set you up on a date with a good looking girl." Hide proudly stated, before looking confused at (y/n)'s angry expression and how Kaneki's face suddenly paled.

(Y/n)'s mood instantly dropped at hearing those words. As he clenched his hands as he tried to calm down but only succeeding in getting more angry. He gritted his teeth together before looking up at Hide with a fierce glare with his (e/c) orbs.

"Why would you do that?" (Y/n) harshly spat out, as he looked at the confused male who flinched at his cold tone. Hide went to open his mouth but was stopped by another response.

"I have repeatedly told you to stay out of my love life." Another harsh sentence was thrown at Hide as he watched (y/n) roughly push past him and Kaneki. Hide only standing there in silence as he watched (y/n) walk away.

"You shouldn't have done that Hide." Kaneki said softly as he looked at the saddened male.

"Why did he react that way?" Hide said softly, as he looked at the ground. As he processed (y/n)'s words over and over.

"I'm only going to tell you this because he wasn't planning on telling you," Kaneki sighed before continuing. "(Y/n)'s gay."

Hide's eyes widen as his mouth fell open before he closed it. Remorse filled him up now knowing what he did wrong to anger (y/n).

"I know how to fix this." Hide determinedly said, as he quickly took off leaving Kaneki all alone.

______

(Y/n) let out a rather loud sigh. As he looked up at the ceiling in his darkly lit room. He let out another sigh as he ran his fingers through his tangle (h/c) locks.

Slightly wincing when he pulled his hair. He didn't bother checking his phone when it lit up signaling that either someone called him or texted.

He closed his (e/c) orbs wanting to shut out the world around him. As he was falling asleep his eyes flashed open at the sound of his front door being knocked on.

"Maybe if I don't answer they'll go away." (Y/n) thought to himself, as he let his eyes close once more.

"(Y/n) I know you're in there now open up!" Hide shouted out through the door.

With that (y/n) rolled his eyes before getting out of his bed and walking towards the door.

The poor male couldn't even get to say anything before Hide barreled inside the room.

"Umm, what is that?" (Y/n) couldn't help but question the basket in the excited male's hand.

Hide only smiled with a slight pink tinge in his face before hiding it behind his back.

"Get dressed we're going out." (Y/n) didn't bother arguing and headed towards his bedroom to get dressed.

Once deemed ready by Hide he grabbed (y/n)'s hand after closing the door and dragging him towards their destination.

"We're here." Hide announced as he stared at (y/n) suddenly feeling nervous.

(Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs widen at the small blanket that was sit on the floor with the green scenery surrounding them.

"We're having a picnic." (Y/n) stated as he looked at the male who was blushing and nodding his head.

"Yep, I thought it was a good idea." Hide sheepishly said as he placed the basket down as he sat down. Eyes blinking at (y/n) pleading him to sit as well.

The tall male let out a gently smile as he took a seat right next to Hide who was unpacking everything from the basket.

The two silently ate in peace enjoying the quietness surrounding them before (y/n) opened his mouth.

"Why did you do this?" He questioned the smaller male as he looked ahead.

"I wanted to apologize for setting you up in dates with a gender you didn't prefer." Hide softly said as he stared at (y/n) whose eyes widened for a fraction.

"Kaneki told you then?" (Y/n) chuckled out but no amusement was in his laugh. Hide only smiled as he placed a hand on (y/n)'s broad shoulder.

"You could have told me. I wouldn't have judged you plus it gives me the chance to do this." Hide said before placing a rather quick kiss on (m/n)'s lips.

Before he hid his face in the palms of his hands trying to hide the furious blush on his face.

(Y/n) let out a amused chuckle as he picked up Hide who squealed at the feeling before placing him on his lap. So that he would be facing him.

(Y/n) deviously smirked at Hide's flushed expression before placing a proper passionate kiss on his lips. Hide letting a small moan of enjoyment as he ran his fingers through (y/n)'s soft (h/c) locks.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?" (Y/n) questioned as he pulled away smiling more at Hide's whine of protest.

"Did you even have to ask." Hide grunted before pulling (y/n) into another passionate kiss. As the two newly lovers enjoyed themselves.