08 ✧ kanato x azusa II

Kanato Sakamaki x Seme Male Reader x Azusa Mukami
-lemon
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n) deviously smirked down at his two smaller lovers. Who both were slighting panting with red hues spread across their faces.

He took in their appearance's before his (e/c) orbs landed on their small bulges. His smirk widening at the delicious sight in front of him.

(Y/n) pulled away from the bed as he towered over the males as he simply watched their confused expressions.

"Strip." (Y/n) demanded as he watched the small males get to work. Kanato and Azusa pulled up slightly off the bed as they began to strip from their clothes.

While Kanato being slightly bolder took his time licking his lips as he stared (y/n) right in the eyes.

Once both males had stripped down leaving only their underwear on as they stared at (y/n).

"Touch yourselves." (Y/n) ordered as he gazed upon the males. Not wasting any time both Kanato and Azusa started to palm themselves through the thin fabric.

Letting out gentle moans as pleasure ran through them. (Y/n) felt his member stiffen up as he watched the arousing scene before him.

In a flash (y/n) was upon both of them ripping of the thin fabrics before grabbing onto both of their members.

High pitched moans erupted as the two smaller males members were roughly handled.

"H-harder...(y/n)." Azusa softly whined out, before moaning more as the grip on his member tightened.

(Y/n) started to move his hands slowly taking in their reactions before quickening his pace. Moans filling up the bedroom.

(Y/n) then pulled his hand away from Kanato's member before leaning down and licking around his head.

While his other hand left Azusa's member and quickly found its way to his small hole as he thrusted one dry finger into him.

Azusa moaning out in pain and pleasure as the one finger started to move in him. All while Kanato moaned out at (y/n) who was leaving kitten licks around his member.

Just as he plunged the second finger into Azusa he shoved his mouth onto Kanato's member taking all of him in his wet mouth.

Moans of enjoyment reached (y/n)'s ears as he continued on with scissoring Azusa and sucking off Kanato.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." Kanato whined out as he threw his head back and released into the Seme's mouth.

"G-gah...(y-y/n)." Azusa whimpered as he felt his cum hit his chest as he released. The two ukes panting as they tried to catch their breath.

(Y/n) stood up and slowly removed all his clothes revealing his muscular frame and his stiff dripping member out for them to see.

Both ukes felt their member's stirring once more as they took in their lovers appearance. (Y/n) climbed on top of the bed as he laid down feeling their eyes burn into him.

"Make me feel pleasure." Was all he said before the males attacked him. Kanato quickly attaching his mouth to (y/n)'s member not wasting time as he shoved it into his mouth.

(Y/n) groaned at the warmth of the purple-haired male's mouth before pulling Azusa into a passionate kiss. Nipping his bottom lip as he pushed his tongue into his mouth before searching the crevices.

Azusa then pulled away as he left butterfly kisses down his neck before plunging his fangs into (y/n)'s neck. Who let out a groan at the feeling of Azusa drinking from him as his hands went into Kanato's hair before pulling on it.

Kanato chocked at the feeling of (y/n) now fucking his mouth as tears of pleasure ran down his cheeks. As well as saliva falling from the rim of his mouth.

Azusa removed his teeth from (y/n)'s neck before licking up the blood as he trailed down before sucking on his nipple while he tweaked the other one.

With that (y/n)'s slightly stuttered as he released into the purple-haired boy's mouth as he greedily swallowed it. Azusa quickly went over to Kanato before kissing him as he moaned from taking in (y/n)'s cum. As (y/n) watched his two lovers kiss he felt himself hardening once more.

"Azusa get on your hands and knees I'm taking you first." (Y/n) ordered as he watched the small male get in position. While Kanato slightly pouted but didn't say anything against his seme.

Not wasting anytime (y/n) pushed himself in knowing that Azusa preferred the pain that came with pleasure. Azusa screamed out in enjoyment as he felt (y/n) right away hit his prostate. Not slowing down as he continued with hard and powerful thrusts.

Kanato watched before going up to Azusa and pulled him into a deep kiss and he started to stroke himself. Before letting out a squeal as Azusa circled his entrance before pushing two wet fingers in him.

(Y/n)'s hip trembled as he was nearing his climax as he did one last powerful thrust as he came deep within Azusa's abused hole.

"A-ah...(y/n)." Azusa screamed out as he climaxed before his hands and knees gave out from underneath him. Kanato gave him one last kiss before pulling (y/n) into a deep kiss.

"Can you go one more time daddy?" Kanato playfully asked as he gripped (y/n)'s sensitive organ before pumping it.

"You're gonna get it." (Y/n) roughly growled out before pushing Kanato onto the bed and plunging deep within him. As he took on a fast pace hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"M-more d-daddy." Kanato screamed out as he wrapped his slender legs around (y/n)'s waist. Azusa felt himself harden once more at the scene as he started to stroke himself before pushing two fingers inside himself.

"G-gah you're so t-tight." The seme groaned out as he gripped Kanato's petite waist leaving handprints as he roughly thrusted in him. (Y/n) caught a glimpse of Azusa pleasuring himself.

Turning (y/n) on more as he felt Kanato tighten around him.

"I-I'm going to c-cum." Kanato lewdly moaned out as the coil within him snapped as fluid hit both (y/n)'s broad chest and Kanato's own.

Azusa letting out his moan as he felt himself climax before laying down panting. (Y/n)'s hip stuttered as he climaxed into Kanato before pulling out and watching his cum leak out.

They all laid down panting before the ukes curled into one side of (y/n) who in return wrapped his arms around them. The two males smiling as they closed their eyes in exhaustion.

"Love you two." (Y/n) said as he equally closed his (e/c) orbs letting sleep overtake him.