28 ✧ shu sakamaki

Shu Sakamaki x Uke Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Shu hummed quietly to himself while he continued walking down the schools hallway. Continuing his path to the music room.

The slow symphonies playing softly in his ears, not paying attention to anything or anyone around him.

Once he finally arrived before he could turn the knob to the door, he heard a soft melody echoing in the room.

His blue orbs narrowed, slowing opening the door to see who the intruder was in the usually unoccupied room.

His eyes landed on a small petite male who was sitting on the bench as he played the beautiful melody on the piano.

The small male so emerged in the music that he didn't notice Shu standing outside the door.

Shu pulled out his earphones, closing his orbs as he took in the soft melody. Greatly enjoying how the small male knew how to compose the music.

(Y/n) hit the wrong key and let out a startled shriek, finally noticing the blonde male at the door.

Heat rushing into his face, feeling rather embarrassed at how he was caught playing the piano rather than attending his classes.

"W-who are y-you?" (Y/n) meekly asked, fighting the urge to run and hide from the unknown male.

Shu opened his eyes, lazily staring at the now nervous male. Choosing not to say anything before walking out the classroom.

(Y/n) tilted his head in confusion at how the blond male just left the room. Still feeling confused but less nervous now that the stranger left.

"That was weird." (Y/n) whispered to himself, before humming and setting his fingers once more to the keys of the piano.

"Why did I leave?" Shu questioned himself, having no reason to why he just left the room so suddenly.

Shu was intentionally planning to tell the small male to leave the room but as soon as their eyes meet.

He didn't have the heart to tell him to leave. That greatly confused Shu because he's never felt this way.

Especially towards a male rather than the usual females that follow him and his brothers around.

"Whatever it's not like I'm going to see him again." He finally concluded, continuing to find another spot where he could rest.

The blond male let out an annoyed groan, as he couldn't stop thinking about his small encounter with the male.

Every time he closed his eyes to fall asleep all he could picture where those stunning and innocent (e/c) orbs.

"Can't sleep, Shu." Ayato taunted, passing his eldest brother that was trying to sleep in the sofa.

Shu opened his eyes glaring at his annoying younger brother before teleporting to his room.

He huffed out choosing to glare at the ceiling as he still continued to think about the male.

"This is ridiculous." Shu spoke out, deciding to find the small male tomorrow. To figure out why he was feeling this way.

The next day, Shu was prepared to find the male he encountered yesterday. Hoping to find him sometime today because putting this much energy wasn't fun at all.

He hummed, picking up his pace while he walked to the music room. Hope swelling up in him as he heard the familiar melody being played.

Careful not to startle the male, Shu slowly opened the door. An uncharacteristic smile spreading on his face, when he saw the petite male playing the piano.

So absorbed into the music that he failed once more to notice Shu laying against the door.

"You play very well." Shu spoke out, cringing slightly when the (h/c)-haired male hit the wrong key.

(Y/n)'s little heart almost bursted when he heard a deep voice echo throughout the classroom.

Heart pounding, when his wide (e/c) orbs met piercing blue ones. A familiar heat rushed into his cheeks, as he eyed the male.

(Y/n) silently agreed with himself taking in that the blond male was really good looking.

"Um, h-hello I'm (y/n) (l/n)." (Y/n) shyly introduced himself, wondering if he would get a reply back.

"Shu Sakamaki." The blond bluntly said, as he continued to stare at (y/n).

(Y/n)'s (e/c) orbs widened once he heard that the blond male was a Sakamaki. Now feeling ten times more nervous because he was well know throughout the school.

Shu walked towards (y/n), who looked like he was confused by his action, before taking a seat right bedsides him.

"Keep playing." Shu demanded, before placing (y/n) on his lap, earning a small squeak, before laying his head on top of (y/n)'s soft (h/c) hair.

(Y/n) felt as if his face would melt off from the intensity of his blush, freezing as Shu's arms grazed his sides.

Still blushing brightly, (y/n) complied with demand and slowly started to play his melody. Consuming himself within the music, not noticing that Shu had a small smile and closed his eyes.

Once (y/n) had finished his melody, he pulled away from the keys, confused to what he should do now.

Squirming slightly as he tried to break free from the others hold. Before he shrieked out in embarrassment, as the blond groped his sides.

"Stop moving so much, unless you want to pay the price." Shu lazily said, eyes still closed but his mouth pulling into a smirk.

"I have to go to class." (Y/n) softly said, but relaxed into the male's hold, cuddling into the others warmth.

"You can attend tomorrow (y/n)." Shu said, already feeling himself dozing off. But still held a tight grip on (y/n), not intending to let him go anytime soon.

(Y/n) just sighed, knowing he couldn't do anything to break out the hold. So he just made the best of it and laid against the male.

Small smiles on both of their faces as they descended into a small slumber.