39 ✧ kaneki ken

Kaneki Ken x Seme Male Reader
-lemon
-Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaneki was not happy at this very moment. The very reason for that would be because Tatara and Eto had condemned him from going on any other missions. (Y/n) was also another issue because all he wanted to do was submit to him and properly present himself to the alpha.

This would be the real reason why both Tatara and Eto had given him time off from missions because he was starting to go through his heat. Silenty making his way towards his room, where he would spend the next couple of very painful days alone.

He couldn't prevent the quiet moan that slipped out of his mouth at the feeling of his slick starting to trickle out of his hole. Mentally, thanking himself that his clothes were dark so that others wouldn't see the slowly forming wet patch on his behind. Noticing the other alphas around him breathing in deeply, knowing that they were inhaling his potent scent, before they stared at him intently.

Kaneki recoiled in disgust, not backing down at the potentially dangerous alphas. His body tensing up in case he would have to release his kangune to protect himself. Scoffing under his breath, not thinking of them as alphas but rather Knotheads at the very most. But soon even his own mind became hazy from the cloud of lust, they were starting to look rather appealing to him.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, (y/n) would be the only one allowed to spend his heat with him. But sadly, the alpha he was currently pining over would never be with him, Kaneki's heart dropping at the thought. How bad is body screamed out wanting to claimed at the moment, haziness pushing even (y/n) away, now not caring about who claimed him.

At those disturbing thoughts, Kaneki picked up his pace slighty. Wanting to head to his room before he could succumb into his primal desires. As time ticked by, the unwanted alphas soon made it living hell for him to even reach his room.

Them having the need to brush past him and fully bump into him, everytime making Kaneki jerk away with a burst of lust at the simple touches from an alpha. Yet, they were smart enough not to fully engage with him and stayed silent. Knotheads knowing that they would surely feel a painful demise for touching and possibly impregnating somebody so important to Tatara and Eto's cause.

A sigh of relief escaping him, at seeing the familiar front door that so happened to belong to his room. But that sigh of relief soon chocking him once he saw the only alpha he wanted. Another burst of slick trickling out of his hole, eyes watching how (y/n) subtly took in a breath, nostrils flaring the slightest at the now sweet aroma in the air.

Kaneki shakily swallowed down the lump in his throat before speaking up. "Why are you here (y/n)?" He questioned, but didn't find it in himself to shoo the other male away. Rather taking in a breath of air, body heating up drastically at the overwhelming scent of (y/n).

"I've been assigned to watch over you while you finish your heat. Making sure that no one tries to come into your room and onto you." (Y/n) said, before flashing him a sheepish smile and continuing, "I didn't know you were an omega."

Kaneki not knowing how to respond back, just faintly blushed. The silence between them becoming awkward, until (y/n) noticed Kaneki sway slightly as sweat slowly slid down his head. (Y/n) was about to suggest that he should enter his room before Kaneki's legs gave out from underneath him.