33 ✧ katsuki bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou x Seme Male Reader
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/n) laid on top of his brash boyfriend's bed. All while he silently listened to his boyfriend rant about the people at his school.

Nodding his head along so that it would seem that he was paying attention. Which in reality he wasn't he was just studying Katsuki's facial structure to his cute expressions.

"What are you thinking about?!" Bakugou interrogated, narrowing his red hues studying his laid back boyfriend.

(Y/n) froze for a second, cursing himself for not paying attention. While he just gave a closed eyed smiled. Holding in his laughter at the next sentence he was about to speak.

"I was just thinking about how cute and innocent Midoriya is." (Y/n) innocently said, sitting up and preparing himself to run out the room.

"What was that asshole!" Bakugou screamed out, explosions sparking from his hands, as he tried to tackle his boyfriend.

(Y/n) dodged Bakugou, letting out a boisterous laugh, while he ran out the room. Shutting the door in Bakugou's face hearing the many colorful curses escape his wonderful mouth.

But karma would soon hit (y/n) for relentlessly teasing his blond boyfriend, for he tripped on the last stair. Plummeting down to the ground, as he let out groans of pain.

Bakugou slowed down his pace, smirking at his boyfriend's pain. Knowing that he got what he deserved for saying stupid shit.

"Serves you right idiot." Bakugou scoffed, walking down the stairs ignoring and passing his groaning boyfriend.

"My, how helpful you really are." (Y/n) wheezed out, glaring at the blond's retreating figure but enjoying the slight sway of his hips. Hissing when he lifted himself to stand up.

(Y/n) pouted walking into the living room where the blond was sitting at. The taller male wasted no time, throwing himself on the couch and laying his head on his boyfriend's lap.

"W-what are you doing idiot?!" Bakugou sputtered, face flushing as his body tensed up from the sudden contact. Secretly loving how (y/n) was cuddling up to him.

"I just want your love." (Y/n) happily said, adjusting himself so that he was facing Katsuki and wrapping his arms around Katsuki's midsection and laying his head on his thigh.

Katsuki only turned brighter at (y/n)'s declaration. Huffing out, while he slowly relaxed into the semi hug. Unconsciously playing with (y/n)'s (h/c) hair.

While (y/n) closed his (e/c) hues and leaned his head more into the blond's hand. A wide grin etching itself on his face.

"You're so cute Katsuki." (Y/n) cooed, opening his eyes, smirking at Bakugou's blushing form.

Bakugou reacted as he normally would and pushed (y/n) off of him. Earning a loud groan as (y/n) made contact once more with the cold hard ground.

"I'm not cute asshole!" Bakugou yelled, but his expression not matching with his harsh words, due to the beautiful red blush spread across his face.

(Y/n) just laughed, flustering the blond more, while (y/n) watched Katsuki stomp up back to his room.

"It was totally worth it." (Y/n) said, his grin not faltering while he picked himself up the ground. Wincing when his bones popped from both crashes to the ground.

(Y/n) took his time making his way to Bakugou's bedroom. Not knocking on the closed door and opened it and walked in. Shutting it before slowly making his way to lay next to his blond boyfriend.

"I didn't mean to upset you." (Y/n) softly whispered out, placing a small kiss on Katsuki's cheek.

While (y/n) pulled Katsuki closer to him. Bakugou complying with (y/n) as he cuddled up closer to the male.

Bakugou didn't reply back, as he buried his face into the crook of (y/n)'s neck while his grip on (y/n)'s shirt tightened.

"You know I was only joking about Midoriya. I only think about you all the time no one else." (Y/n) whispered, a deep frown on his face. As his boyfriend didn't respond back again.

"I love you idiot, you just like pissing me off." Bakugou's word came out muffled but (y/n) perfectly understood them.

A wide grin replacing the frown, as he cuddled the blond more tightly. Katsuki only grumbling into (y/n)'s neck but cuddling in closer.

"You know I hate to break the mood but I have to go home soon." (Y/n) muttered, smiling more at the feeling of Katsuki gripping him more tightly.

"You're not leaving anytime soon." Bakugou declared, pushing his face deeper into (y/n)'s neck, a small smile on his face as he felt (y/n) squeeze him assuringly.

Both males holding onto each other. As (y/n) pushed away the fact that he would have to return home soon. Both males descending into a loving sleep.