Her beautiful face

*i forgot to tell you the chapters alternate between Aphmau, Aaron's, and the Ultima POV, the last chapters was Aphmau, and this one is Aaron's.*

My family was always one of the most richest family's out there, which is why my dad was forcing me to be king. All the kids at my school knew exactly what their fathers look like, but I could barely draw a picture. I never really saw him. But my mother was always around.

Today my family and I dressed up and headed out into the town square. We rode horses, because my family always wants to be extra, but I guess we weren't the only ones. Black horses of course, because our coats were a velvet red. I dismounted the horse and looked around, seeing nothing interesting. But then something caught my eye, it was a girl, a beautiful girl in the crowd of thousands of people. She stood out like a Lily in a field of sunflowers. Her fluffy, wavy, long black hair blew in the wind as she gave a heartwarming smile to a passing merchant, you could see her dimples so clearly, and her eyes were a sparkly caramel, as her fluffy bangs covered her forehead. How could a human being be so, graceful, and beautiful at the same time. I wanted to talk to her and say something about the weather or whatever, I just wanted to be near her but I knew my dad wouldn't approve. Unfortunately, Balto, one of the men I'm competing with in being a king, stepped up to her, being flirtatious. He handed her a rose, but she denied, it looked as if she had to go somewhere. He called after her, probably saying something about her body, which was something I noticed to, was she a mother? Why are her beasts so big, I...Love it wait-and her rear- I can't be thinking about this!

Anyways, my father drew my attention somewhere else, as I scanned to see if she was still there, but she was gone.

Who is this stunning woman?