Confused

Aaron didn't know what to do with his life. Another form of him made love to the love of his life, but his human form still felt like he was young, dumb and in love. He wished he could tell her, but Aphmau would fear him, or worst, not talk to him. Or maybe even seeing someone else, at least she'd be happy, hopefully.

But Aaron could not think of that today, for he'd be at a dinner party with Ein and Baltos family, again. He hated seeing the two, not because they were running for king, but because he knew they had plans about being with Aphmau. He wanted to keep her out of the family drama. After Aaron got ready, he decided to go visit Aphmau. He got on his black stallion and rode to her house, where unfortunately, no one was home. He only knew one place where she would be...His other house. But he couldn't show up, but he wanted to see her...He debated with himself until he finally thought he should just go to the house.

And so he did, where he saw the girl through her window, laying down in bed. Aaron knocked on the door once, and she surprisingly opened it rather quickly.

Aphmau's POV:

I thought werewolf, or he who doesn't have a name, was back, but it was Aaron. I was still happy to see him though, I needed to hold someone right now. "Hello." I smiled, he nodded gently and smiled as well

"Evening, I just wanted to check on you." He put his hands behind his neck, I could tell he was nervous about something.

"How did you know where I was?"

"I have my ways." He smirked. Aaron was insanely rich. What if he had someone stalking me constantly? I slowly stepped back. "I'm just teasing you, I don't spy on you, I know the man who lives here, I've actually known him since I was born. We are very close you see." I opened the door wider, signaling him to come in. We sat by the fire as I stared into his eyes. They're so wild and so handsome. Especially by the fire.

"So tell me more about the werewolf ? What's his name?"

"He hasn't told me either." Aaron sighed "but I've heard he's been very....Intimate with you." Aaron looked down as I blushed hard.

"It's complicated." I ran my finger through my hair, trying to keep calm.

"I though you were single?" Aaron looked disappointed.

"I said it's complicated. Does he know about us?"

Aaron looked down again "Yes, but I mentioned us being together like it was in the past...But I want to be with you in the present." Aaron held my hand. Moments of silence passed by as we kept exchanging looks at each other. "I want to be happy with you." Aaron's gruff whisper captivated me. I simply nodded as he leaned closer to me. "A future with you sounds like heaven on earth. Aphmau, I-wait," Aaron dramatically paused "what time is it?"

"Somewhere between five or six? Why?"

"Aphmau I'm sorry, but I have to go." Before I knew it he kissed me, so hard, like he didn't want to leave me. Our second kiss together. Me and him pulled away, as Aaron stood up I did as well. He began to head out the door as he turned back around, taking a last look at me, we stared into each others eyes for the longest time. I blew a kiss towards him and giggled as he pretended to catch it and hold it towards his heart. I blushed, it's silly but...I actually really do love him. He trotted away on his horse and disappeared into the woods, the house was no longer warm.

Aaron's POV:

It hurts me that I had to leave her to go to this stupid party. It's always partying, but party's are meant to be fun? I headed towards my castle as I saw my family gather in the black carriage. "Where the hell were you?" My father yelled "we've been looking for you! Everywhere!" He violently motioned for me to get in the carriage "I smell perfume on you, have you been seeing a woman?"

I sighed "No dad." We traveled in silence the rest of the way. Once we arrived, I stared at the castle, all black and unwelcoming. I rolled my eyes, I can't believe I abandoned Aphmau for this.

Later on...

"Yes my son is very interesting, did you know he can play the flute?" Ein's mom boasted on and on, whatever the waiters were serving, wasn't entertaining either.

"May I be excused?" Everyone paused their conversations and stared, my mother nodded as I got up, with no intentions on coming back. I headed towards an empty hallways and tried to comprehend the situation with Aphmau. She's not a situation, more like I'm the problem. Suddenly the tapping of shoes echoed through the hallway as I looked up to see Ein grinning.

"Have you seen her naked yet?" Ein smirked. My blood boiled, but yet I was confused who would just ask that out of the blue? But he didn't have any right to ask that any way.

"She's not your concern."my voice firmed. "Keep your filthy paws away from her."

"I'm not the only one with filthy paws here Aaron." Ein stepped closer, "I know what you are, a filthy beast. I saw you at night, when the moon is full, and your hungry for human flesh. I see what you are! I'm surprised you didn't kill her yet, or are you just preserving her?"

"Your threat doesn't scare me, I don't care what you claim you saw. No ones gonna believe a brat."

"On the contrary." Ein snickered "You didn't answer my question from earlier. Did you see her naked? I know she didn't make love to you while your in that filthy werewolf form..." I looked down. "She did didn't she? Jesus! I may have to change my opinion on her."

"You better, if I see you near her I swear to god-"

"Now, now, lets calm things here. I wanted to make a deal...If I become king, you give me the girl-"

"What?-"

"-but if you take the throne, then you can keep her."

"I'm not making any deal with you, don't touch her, got it?"

"Fine then, guess she dies." My veins were about to burst, my throat was dry, death? He couldn't-

"Wait-" Ein turned around annoyed "If I win the throne, Aphmau stays safe, and...Well, lets just say you won't see the next day."

"Then if I win I'm executing you too!"

"I'd rather be executed then to give her into your possession!"

"Careful, before that wish comes true." Ein chuckled once again "guess we have a deal mongrel. I'll have your head." Ein stepped away, I can't believe my anger got the best of me. I just put the love of my life in danger.

What have I done?