Saying Hello

As Aaron went home his head began to ache, this was no full moon, it was rage. He held his temples as he collapsed onto the ground, falling into a deep sleep.

Werewolf's POV

I walked around the woods several times. After getting mixed up in multiple altercations with wolves and other animals, I finally made it home. To my surprise she was still there, in a nightgown. As the rain trickled on my head I knocked on the door with a goat in my hand, dinner obviously. Aphmau ran up to the door and opened it, her face lit up with surprise as she saw me. "I'm sorry I left for so long, it's like there's no more animals around." She glared at me for a moment, but then suddenly she jumped into my arms, god I missed how she smelled.

I tossed the goat onto the floor as I pulled her into a kiss. Her sweet rose petal lips are something I really needed. She pulled away and hopped down. "To admit, I was a bit upset, but you had a better excuse than somebody I know." I chuckled.

"Thank you." A bit of silence passed by, that was until I gripped onto her rear. "Bed?" She shook her head and bit her lip.

"I have something better in mind."

Later on...

I was extremely drunk, as she was too. Apparently there's this game called beer pong that everyone plays. But Aphmau added a twist. Every shot that you missed you had to take off a bit of your clothes. (AU: it's something like that) Aphmau had put back on a dress, to make it fair. She would slip it down further and further. The first person who is naked looses, looks like I was on a loosing streak. "Your pretty good for a werewolf." She laughed hysterically. Her cleavage shined from the spilled alcohol as her hair draped down. She threw in another ball and missed. She chugged down a glass and then leaned down, ready to throw up.

To my surprise she didn't, but she flung her arms in the air and sang, "time to take off my clothes!" I've never seen her drunk, but she's adorable like this. She stripped down her whole dress, leaving her in her white laced panties. My shirt and pants were already off, and that was the only thing I wore. I stood in my underwear, but I slid that off and hid myself behind the table, she was too wasted to know. "Guess you win." I walk from behind the counter as she paused to stare.

Aphmau's POV

He was enormous. It was so stiff, he was hard. I can't really understand, but he looked somewhat different? Maybe it's the whether I'm so-drunk? "You can play with these." I squished my breasts together and laughed.

"Get that pretty ass of yours over here." He patted his lap. His enormous figure coated in black fur, and scars. His muscles intimidate me as I waltz over into his lap. Before I knew it he ripped my bra open, and poured liquor on my breasts. He bent his head down to lick, as I ran my fingers onto his arms. My breasts now coated in saliva, he sucked on my neck, I let out a moan as he licked up to my chin, and kissed my lips. He then took another swig of alcohol, "let's go to the bed." He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom, tossing me onto the sheets. I placed my foot onto his chest before he came any closer.

"Get that goat off the ground and maybe we can have fun." He scurried off the bed and dumped the dead animal outside.

"We were supposed to eat that for dinner-" He chuckled, "but I guess I'll have to eat this pussy instead." I blushed madly. "This is more of a dessert."