The Ball

Aphmau remained at her home for a bit, she had the sowing machine there, and she hasn't been in a while. Still no idea where her aunt is, but she has passed the time by making her dress for Aaron's, sisters, birthday.

The whole dresses decked out in light and royal blue. As the sheer light blue skirt that glittered draped over the royal blue satin skirt. Her short sleeves made of the same fabric as her torso was plain, but the necklace she received on her fourteenth birthday shimmered and complemented the rest of the dress.

Aphmau pinned her hair into a bun with a diamond pin as she slipped on some velvet royal blue heels. "You look like Cinderella." A recognizable voice appeared behind Aphmau. She turned to see the werewolf, leaning up against her bed, grinning.

"How did you—"

"Don't worry about it." He swiftly spoke. "Wanted to see you before the big party tonight."

"You're going?" Aphmau lifted a brow and snickered, "like hell they would let you in."

"Who said I'm going like this?"

"Wait, so you're saying I have to guess who you are? Again? We did this last time and I-" Aphmau paused, "I just wanna know."

"And I wanna know what that dress would look like on the floor of my bedroom, but I guess our wishes won't come true tonight..." He dramatically sighed "But at last the prince will steal your heart." He pretended to be hurt, sighing loudly and covering his heart, "Bummer." Aphmau giggled, as the werewolf grinned.

"Who said this dress couldn't be on your bedroom floor?" Aphmau walked closer.

"Don't you have a carriage to catch?" He towers over her. Aphmau's eyes lit up, followed by a gasp and a sprint to the door way. The horses hooves clicked against the gravel as Aphmau hopped into the burgundy ride. The werewolf watched her speed of from the window, trying to hide himself from the humans. After loosing sight of them, he bolted after the carriage, following it through the woods and the quickly sprinting to the garden of his castle, where he kept his clothes as he quickly morphed back into his human form.

He stumbled, forgetting how much energy it takes to maintain that form. But he managed to pull on his attire. He jogged up to his room and fell onto the bed, exhausted. He stared up into the ceiling, lately he's been thinking of ways to escape this kingdom, resigning.

He hated everything about it, except for Aphmau obviously. He wanted to take her to her to the mountains, just alone together in the tall green land.

The ball....

Aaron continued to think in his room as the music from downstairs echoed throughout the castle. But he realized Aphmau could be here any second, so hauled himself out of bed and walked down the grand stair case. Everyone began to clap at his presence as he slightly turned his head to roll his eyes, and then waved at the large crowd. Strong odors of perfume filled his know, adding to his headache.

Aaron darted his eyes around the crowd to find Aphmau, he ran up to one woman, thinking it was Aph but received an unpleasant surprise.

Aaron sat on a bench as he watched the dresses and suites dance on the shiny gold floor. She didn't show up, she probably still believes he—

"Care to dance?" Aphmau's gorgeous blue dress amazed Aaron as he stared in awe.

"I should be asking that." He scoffed and smiled. Aphmau glanced at his black shirt that had the top buttons open, his black high waisted trousers that stuck to him well, his black boots, the same outfit he wore on their first date, somehow he gets handsomer every time he wears it. "I hope that's not the only thing in your closet." Aphmau chuckled as Aaron stood up and swiftly moved her to the dance floor, swaying back and forth, holding her close to him.

"I have more—"

"Like a pair of underwear."

"I wouldn't mind wearing that on our third date." Aaron whispered in her ear.

"Well, Mr.Lycan, why don't you?" Aphmau flirted back. Aaron dipped her as Aphmau giggled, he then held her closer, Aphmau's leg grazed the large tent in his pants, Aphmau blushed, so did Aaron.

"I've been sweating all day," Aaron stopped dancing, "come?" He held his hand out. Aphmau gladly took it.

He brought her up to his room as Aphmau gazed at the empty bottles of whisky collection. Of course he drank them all. "It'll be a minute." Aaron grinned as he walked into his bathroom. Aphmau stood up and quietly walked over to the door, examining Aaron stripping. His muscles flexed whenever he tore off a piece of clothing, Aphmau's face grew hot with red when she saw him reach for his black boxers to rip off. She quickly hid behind the door and covers her squeal.

But the whisky collection slowly caught Aphmau's attention, she examined each bottle. The clear glass, the fancy engraving of a two headed creature sat on the front as the strong smell of alcohol was still present even though the bottle was empty. "Interesting no?" Aaron stood in the the doorway of the bathroom, his muscles glistened from water as the small white tower wrapped around his waist tempted Aphmau to do the unthinkable.

Aphmau jolted a bit at the sudden words of the male. "That was a quick shower." She stuttered.

"Just wanted to freshen up..." Aaron looked down at Aphmau's dress, she really did look like Cinderella. The two stared at each other from across the room. Both faces red, eyes wide. They started to inch their way towards each other, Aaron sat slowly on the bed as Aphmau followed. They leaned in towards each others faces, their breaths hitting each other. "Kiss me," he spoke softly, "hard." Aphmau leaned in and did what he asked, Aaron grabbed onto her head, pushing her up against his lips harder.

"Aaron—Wait," Aphmau pulled away, "I—"

"Aphmau I need you."