I love her

Aphmau and I talked until one thirty in the morning. She realized the time and ran off to her house, Jesus I didn't someone could run so gracefully as well. Why is she so perfect? I keep thinking about her. I remembered her dress and how it showed all of her cleavage, I was on edge the whole night while talking to her, so I had to go and...relieve myself in order to get rid of the dent in my pants. During my "relaxation" time, I thought about Aphmau, gracefully slipping off her dress, and seeing her beautiful breasts, and revealing her gorgeous round-

"Oh my god!" My mother screamed.

"Jesus! Do you ever hear of knocking!" I covered myself.

"I'm sorry i didn't know you were-"

"Just get out!" I yelled as she slammed the door shut. Great, now I can't continue. I got up and took a shower, when I got out of the shower, I thought about Aphmau, I never felt this way about anyone before. She lights up the room. She's beautiful, unique. She's not a whore by the street she's, different.

I think I'm falling in love.

I waited a few hours so my mom could have time to forget what happened. Dinner was prepared, so I stepped out of my room to sit at the family table. I sat down as the maid set down my plate. It was just a simple vegetable stew no big deal, I blew on my spoon waiting for it to cool.

"Let us pray." My father said as me and my sister groaned. "We bless the Lord, for what we are about to receive, please make sure our son gets the title of king, and our daughter to find a significant other. Amen."

"Amen." My mother repeated. She stared at me and then kicked me, forcing me to repeat as well.

"Amen." I sighed. A few minutes past by as the table grew silent, here we go.

"Mother, father, I," I paused "I think I've fallen in love." My dad nearly choked as my sister seemed interested.

"Who is it? Is she hot?" Melissa squealed.

"Unacceptable!" My father shouted "You, Aaron Lycan, I have told you for years and years, about these woman in the town, their dirty-"

"Derick," My mother interrupted.

"For fuck sake you never let me be normal, you told me I would have an arranged marriage I know! But I don't want to be with some bimbo from another state, you and mom got an arranged marriage and look we're you two are now, it's dull!" I shouted back.

"God forbid I ever find out this girls name, for I will sling her head off with my own sword!"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." My dad snarled. I stood up from the table, and kicked over my chair. I burst out the castle door, heading to the stables and saddling up my horse. Then, I ran out into the forest. Feeling tranced. And dizzy,

"what's happening to my eyes? Everything's blurry, oh god."

My body flung itself off the horse and slammed against a tree. I laid there motionless.