The Dress and the Moon

"Mommy! Guess what!" I shouted bursting through the doors of our new house.

"Your mom isn't home right now, but fun auntie Maggie is!" Aunt Maggie spread her arms open as we embraced each other. I haven't seen her in so long. When we needed somewhere to stay, she was out of town but my mom sent her a letter telling her about the events. "You grown so much!"

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"I was invited to a ball! The man that's up to run for king, Aaron Lycan, he invited me!"

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know! He said how he just saw me in the crowd...Oh my! I have to make a dress!" I head upstairs and within three hours I sowed a dress, the skirt hanged down to my feet, as I wore my crystal heels my mother got me on my birthday last year. The middle of the skirt was white as the rest were a lilac purple, made of silk of course, as the bottom had frills. The top was more revealing than usual, as I kept the off the shoulder style, as the end of the shirt sleeves also had frills. The torso part had the criss cross laces in the back as in the front of my chest, a button that held the chest part together. I threw on a lilac choker as well, curling my hair and tying half of it into a ponytail, keeping the other half down. I stepped down stairs, and did a twirl when I got to the bottom.

"What do you think?" I said shyly.

"Oh my god, you look stunning!" Aunt Maggie squealed and squeezed me into a hug. "Maybe this is going to be the same ball were you find the one."

"Oh stop it." I scoffed, and then quietly giggled.

"That top part is very, revealing."

"It's a ball, it'll be fine." I stared outside and saw a full moon. "I have to go see someone, I won't be coming back until twelve thirty!" I shouted at her while exiting out the front door.

I ran towards the forest, seeing if my muscular werewolf friend had returned, I looked around not seeing anything besides fog and trees, until I felt a presence behind me.

"Surprise m'lady." His smooth voice startling me.

"Jesus, you almost gave me a heart-attack." I said panting.

"Sorry my love," he examined me "what's the occasion?"

"I going to a ball." I said with confidence "what do you think?" I did a spin.

"That top part, its revealing."

"Yeah, yeah I know-"

"I like it."

"Oh well," I said nervously

"Do I need to come to make sure no boys slobber all over you, that's my job." I blushed at his words. "Do I make you wet?"

"H-huh?" I stuttered, getting more flustered.

"Goddamn Aphmau, your making me horny. Stop being so adorable, adorably sexy." He licked his lips and pinned me up against the tree. "I wouldn't want to ruin your dress, I get rough." I felt the air between us become hot, making me steam up. He let me go as I dust myself off "I'll be at the ball, you could play a guessing game."

"Why can't you just tell me your name?"

"Your special to me, I want my identity to be a surprise to you. I may just come off as a horny jerk but I do care about you, and you only, I have feelings for you."

"I can actually say the same." I blushed "Well, it's almost five, I'll see you at the ball, I think." I trotted out the forest, heading towards the ball. Everyone arrived, holding a significant other, I walked in alone. I felt all eyes on me, I ignored it and stood up tall with grace and confidence. I walked in passing the guards, seeing the ball room covered in gold and chandeliers, and wine tables. A dream. I looked around and saw this girl standing in a dark blue dress with bleach blonde hair. She motioned for me to come over.

"I love this dress, were did you get it from, it looks expensive."

"I made it!" I smiled.

"That's a beautiful smile, I'm Jennifer."

"Aphmau."

"And a unique name, there's just a lot of surprises with you now isn't there?" Jennifer smiled.

Me and Jennifer talked for a while, I then walked off looking for Aaron, until I ran into another man.

"Hey beautiful." The man has grey hair and dark red eyes. "I'm Balto, fancy seeing such a gorgeous face in the crowd."

"Thank you." I blushed. Suddenly another man came up to us, a man with a blue streak in his hair as the rest was black, with grey eyes.

"Hello gorgeous. "He said bluntly "Ein, nice to meet you." I began to blush at all the compliments I was getting. Both the men had the top buttons unbuttoned, as Balto wore a black blazer, and Ein wore a dark blue one.

"Why don't you come upstairs with us, we can show you a fun time." Balto winked.

"Aphmau! There you are," Aaron suddenly appeared "come with me." Aaron grabbed my hand and lightly pulled me away from the two men, they were also running for king.

"Asshole" Ein mumbled.

"Could say the same for you." Aaron retorted.

Aaron finally pulled me out into the upstairs balcony, which was outside from his room. The balcony had the view of the Phoenix water fall and various kinds of flowers. Inside Aaron's room, his bed was huge, the sheets were gold and silk, as his bed was a canopy bed, and had gold soft fabric draped down. Next to the bed was two bed side tables that were dark oak wood. Aaron took a swig of alcohol that was in a fancy short glass. He walked out on the balcony and gazed at the moon that was once full.

"Beautiful night." He said. I nodded my head in agreement. I stared at his muscular body that bulged through the red see through shirt that was half unbuttoned. As he had black dress pants along with black dress shoes. We stared at the night as I noticed something familiar, Aaron's arm had the same scar on it, just like the werewolves scar. The werewolf was more like a humanoid rather than a giant dog, but Aaron kind of reminds me of him. Aaron also smells like smoke, similar to the werewolf.

"What if Aaron is the-" I thought, I can't think about that. Aaron suddenly turned to me and blushed.

"You look stunning tonight." He blushed.

"Thank you." I smiled. Another moment of silence passed by.

"They were going to touch you."

"Huh?" I stuttered.

"Ein And Balto, don't fall for their tricks, they just recklessly sleep with woman."

"Do they now? Well do you?"

"No," he said bluntly, taking another sip of his alcohol "I personally find most of the woman in this town disgusting."

"Oh,"

"Except for you, I think your gorgeous." His hot alcohol breath hit my neck. "I want to talk to you more. How about we see each other every night."

"I would love that." I blushed, as well as him.

We talked past twelve thirty, talking about politics, jokes and other things, I really enjoy talking to him. I think I have feelings for him as well.