Happy Now?

Werewolf's POV

I spent a week at my cabin, the longest I've been. Aphmau managed to cook meals out of only vegetables , that I could actually eat instead of meat. Every night I held her, She would read to me her stories whenever I would lay down in her lap, or would be experiencing my headaches. I couldn't keep up with wasting my energy, so Sunday night, I left.

She understood that I was carrying two lives, and I couldn't stay any longer...

I miss her already.

Aaron's POV:

I filled my weeks with liquor and isolation. I had forgotten that in this body, Aphmau hates me. I laid on my bed and stared out the window, bored. All of a sudden, my mother burst open the door. "You haven't been outside in days." She angry-mumbles and viscously throws my clothes on the bed. "Just, do something! Please? Go outside, meet a girl. Just, anything." She quickly searched through my dresser and hurtled my underwear at me.

"I already had a girl." I spoke, half drunk. "She's gone." I mumbled. My mother rolled her eyes.

"Find another one."

Later...

I walked around the town a bit, it's the same thing every day. Boring.

Until I felt her presence...

I whipped my head around and saw her, examining the peaches. I shoved my way past a group of people and slowly walked up behind her. She was wearing a light blue satin dress, with velvet gloves to match, and a cropped dark blue hood. I waited for her to turn around, but for the moment I just absorbed her scent of Lily flowers and vanilla. I couldn't say "hello." I couldn't.

When she turned around she jerked a bit at me just awkwardly standing there. "So you're following me now?"

"No no! I-" I stammered "I wanted to see you."

"I don't want to see you." She handed the merchant money and tried to walk away quickly. I had to come up with something to say to her, fast.

"What are the peaches for?" I blurted out. She stared at me like I was dumb.

"Peach cobbler, and it's not for you." She gripped the bag of peaches tighter.

"Then who is it for?" Too nosy.

"Your three girlfriends." She snapped at me.

"I don't have three girlfriends! Just please," I grabbed her hand to force her to stop walking, "let me say sorry." She grabbed my face gently, caressing her hand on my cheek.

"I should have known not to fall for a prince." She softly whispered. I stood there like an idiot, watching her walk away from me, I knew I should have stayed inside.

Aphmau's POV

I can't believe he has the audacity to talk to me. After everything he did? And now he wants to apologize?

I walk towards my house, begging to get tired of staying out. I usually have to past an alley way that's by the pub before I even get to the woods. I hate that alley way, it's so eerie. But to my surprise, there was a group of me here today. Smoking, drinking, laughing. I tried not to make eye contact, until one of them caught me. "Hey princess." His words caught me off guard. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here?" I stopped in my footsteps and nervously gripped my bag.

"I was heading home." I stuttered

"Home eh?" One of them walked out of the shadows, revealing himself. He was a werewolf. About five more appeared from the shadows, and they all circled around me. Laughing, pulling at my dress...

"Hey! Stop!" I swatted at one of the man's hands. The air turned an uncomfortable cold, as the smell of liquor emitted from their laughs. One of them yanked at my hood, and tossed it on the ground, I couldn't leave, they surrounded me like vultures. I made an attempt, turning around fast, just to get shoved down to the ground.

"I bet you taste like peaches darlin'." His arms violently squeezed my shoulders, I squirmed around underneath him. Until, he whined in pain. I sat up to catch my breath as all of that happened too quickly. I turned to see the cause of all this, and there he was. Aaron. He was throwing them to the ground, stomping on their faces. Trying to kill them. He didn't stop until all of them were covered in blood and bruises. He mumbled something underneath his breath and pushed his hair back. He rubbed his knuckles that were bleeding and stared at me.

He held out a hand, and I used it as a support. I examined his knuckles, as some cuts were on his chest that glistened with sweat. "Why don't we take care of this at my house." I smiled gently. He nodded and followed me the rest of the way.

I wasn't staying at the cabin, I actually went to my old house. Haven't been here in months, after, my mother...

I led him to my bathroom as we both sat on the tub. I grabbed a clear bottle of alcohol for the cuts. "It's cleans the wound." I say softly, dabbing a bit on his bloody knuckles. He flinched at the sting, but calmed down as I gently caressed his arm.

"I'm sorry-"

"I know." I smiled again. "I was just angry that day. I've been alone for too long, it makes me crazy." I chuckled, so did he.

"They really were asking for directions." He smiled. "To the surgeon, I mean." I snorted at his joke as he laughed back. "You should have seen them. Jesus Christ." He rolled his eyes and glanced at me, smiling. I forgot about those dark black eyes he has. How when you stare at them they reflect the universe. It's beautiful.

When I fixed up the cuts on his knuckles, I started at his chest. "Um, can you take off your shirt." I blushed a bit. He unbuttoned and tossed his shirt onto the floor. His abs looked greater than ever- I mean, I dabbed a cotton ball of alcohol on the wound as he jerked once again. I placed my hand on his chest as he looked at me, I looked back at him. His stubbled beard, his hair, his handsome face. He held onto my hands as he kissed me. He gently tried to push his tongue in, but I moved back.

We both blushed wildly. About a few minutes passed before I continued to clean his cuts. "The second date...I, it's a ball, actually. My sister's birthday. I would like for you to come as, as a date." He stuttered.

" I would love that." I smiled.

"Alright then, tomorrow night, I'll pick you up here."

"That sounds splendid." I handed him his shirt as he kindly took it. I led him out the door as I blew him a kiss. He grabbed it and placed it on his heart.

I don't even think I have a dress for the date..