Romance

Aphmau made sure Aaron wasn't looking at her, she checked, and then sprinted home. Bursting through her house.

"I have a date with the prince!" She squealed, "Auntie?" No response, "Auntie, I have a date with the prince!" Still, no response, "Mom?" Her voice lowered. She figured they were out of town getting spices and shrugged it off. Aphmau started sowing together her dress. It was all white, the skirt was sheer in the middle as the sides were a soft creme. Her sleeves were silk, and the bows tied on her back finished the look. She hung it up in her closet and waited. Waited until tomorrow.

~morning~

Aphmau bolted up from her bed, slipping out of her sleeping robe and stumbling into the bath. Drowning herself in the lavender body oil her mother picked up for her on her way back from Endamia. She cleaned up well and slipped on her white dress that fell elegantly. Tying her hair into a curly bun and holding it with a crystal headband, another gift from her mother. On her way to the castle she picked up a small accessory-umbrella, that was laced and white, similar to her dress.

She saw the guards of the castle and went up to them, in search of her date.

"Excuse me, I am-I'm looking for Aaron."

"Aaron is not available at this moment, I'll have you know your the a hundredth girl who came up to me today asking for him, it's only early morning for Christ-sake!" He mumbled in anger as Aphmau slowly walked away, the beautiful maiden followed the smell of roses and other combinations of rare flowers and oils. Accidentally wandering into the castle garden. The place was covered in flowers as the walls of the castle were crawling with vines that held pink flowers. A small crystal blue lake ran through as statues of angels stood there cold, but angelic.

"They remind me of you." A sudden voice appeared, it was Aaron. He was wearing black trousers that were tucked into his black boots with skinny tied laces. The pants fit so handsomely on him, his shirt was black and had an opening in the middle that was partially tied with a drawstring. But Aphmau could still see his handsome muscular chest. She also noticed his hair was cleaned up, instead of the slight curly, slightly messy black hair, it was combed and neat. She couldn't forget how he smelt like rum and vanilla. "The angels I mean." His gruff tone snapping her back into reality.

"Oh! I um-" Aphmau stuttered trying to gather her words, "Thank you." She smiled.

"Of course." Aaron grinned slightly licking his human fangs, it was weird how much Aphmau wanted him to bite her. "I actually have a spot for the date." Date, the word felt so good on Aaron's his tongue. Especially since the date was with her. Aaron led her to a forest behind the castle with all white rose bushes surrounding the tall oak trees. Aaron looked so out of place, since he was drenched in black clothing. He led her to an opening that was still surrounded by trees and rose bushes. There he rolled out a picnic mat as Aphmau sat down the basket.

She took out bread her mother and her made, fresh blueberry sauce and different cheeses her mother collected from the places she traveled. "Cheese or blueberry?" Aphmau smiled at Aaron's wide eyes.

"You-you made this? All by yourself?" Aaron questioned.

"Well the cheese was from my mom, she likes collecting all types of cheeses from places she traveled. I made the bread-" Aphmau took all credit of the bread forgetting her mother "and I made the blueberries." She giggled. Aphmau handed him a slice of bread with the blueberry sauce and another slice with cheese. Aaron's eyes were fixated on her beautiful face, her rose petal lips, her sparkly Carmel eyes, her scent her-breasts. Aaron quickly darted his eyes back at her gorgeous face, trying not to stare at the gleaming plump beauties. Aaron crosses his legs to hide-something of his and ate a piece of cheese.

Suddenly, trotting of a a horse or two entered the forest. Wheels of a carriage rolled by, Aaron took a quick glimpse of who was in the carriage, seeing a man with black hair and grey eyes, he wore a blue jacket with multiple gold buttons. Ein. Aaron's eyes followed the carriage, Ein saw him and gave a salute with his two fingers. Aaron let out an annoyed sigh and shrugged him off.

The two doves in love sat, giggled, and ate. "How about I show you archery." Aaron grinned.

"Archery?" Aphmau's voice was struck with a stutter.

"Yeah, here follow me." The two arrived at an archery spot, Aaron handed her a finely crafted bow. Aphmau realized how tall he was, his shadow casting over her as it slowly disappeared when he bent down. He lowered his voice, the sexy gruff tone she lived for. His arms snaked around hers as he gently ran them up, signaling her to aim. Aphmau felt the heat of the sun grow on them, but it wasn't heat, it was lust. "Keep it steady now," he whispered, "look straight at the red circle," he pulled back gently on her elbow, "pull darlin'." She blushed at the name he didn't notice he gave her, "steady now steady." His hands crawled down to her waist, his big hands under her breasts. "Release." The arrow spun in a tight circle and fell right into the bullseye. "First time eh?" He joked as the both giggled.

Aphmau and Aaron stayed there for the majority of the day, it was their favorite spot. They laid down underneath the stars and stared up at the half moon. Aphmau sat up on her knees and pointed up at constellations. Aaron continued to lay down, feeling the cool night air and the smell of the rose bushes. Aaron didn't know what it was, but heat flushed over him. Was it her skin that glistened in the moonlight? Was it her angelic face? Was it her body? Was it her scent? It was all of them.

Aaron raised his hand that trailed along her back, touching her shoulder. He slowly leaned up and gazed at her eyes. Aphmau stopped pointing at the stars, and pointed her eyes towards Aaron. It was like time stopped around them, just them and the forest. Aphmau leaned in as well. The two fluttered their eyes closed as they smashed their lips together, Aphmau's soft rose petal lips tasted like all the exotic fruits. And Aaron's tasted like fresh cinnamon. They devoured each other's lips for what seemed like forever. Their tongues slapping together. They finally pulled back as Aaron caressed her lips. "That was my first kiss." He pulled a grin.

"Mine too." They were dazed in each others eyes, amazed, astonished by each others taste. They leaned in for another kiss, until Aphmau realized time exists. "Aaron what time is it?" Aphmau asked quietly.

"I'd say it's about nine." Aphmau jolted up, it was curfew. She turned around and smiled at Aaron.

"I had a wonderful time, I hope you enjoyed the food." She said lightly twirling her skirt. She bit her lip and grinned.

"I had a wonderful time too, can we-"

"Yes!" Aphmau gasped. They both chuckled. "I would love to go on another date with you." They stood there staring at each others eyes again, Aphmau finally turned around and ran. Aaron stared, already thinking about the next date.